• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Anyone had the Swine Flu?

P

Pain

VIP
I've had it twice now in over the past month. I had it then past it over to my sister and now its came back to me. The NHS have told me the symptoms I have lead to swine flu. I just hope its nothing else more serious as the NHS are assuming if you have the symptoms, it must be swine flu and nothing else.

For those that don't have it, anyone want to have a swine flu party? You can only catch it once... so the NHS say. :bitelip:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I know so many people that have had it... but I havn't had it yet.

W00t for having an awesome immune system.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ Never had it as well :borat:

P

Pain

VIP
I know so many people that have had it... but I havn't had it yet.

W00t for having an awesome immune system.

I hope a spider eats your face while you sleep tonight.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ LOL

yes i had it. lost 8lbs.. got it directly after my ph-cycle.. i was worn out from all the hard training and blam i had it.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
none of you had the swine flu.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Go back to bed, its too early baby.
23mpki1-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think my cat has it, i mean my sisters old nasty cat.

for the past 2 days that cats been having shit coming out her nose, and sneezing like a fat bastard over and over, caught her on the couch, she tried to run, but the whole time LOL she was sneezing "CHEWCHEW CHEW CHEW CHEW XCHHHHEWWW" so funny

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Phew, thank god. Thanks for the news Dr.Tech.
did you have blood work done to prove that it was the Swine Flu?

no? then it was just the regular flu.

Symptoms of swine flu and the regular seasonal flu are nearly identical.

Whenever you turn on the tv, you always hear about how scary the Swine Flu is and how it's killing everyone in the world. So naturally, when someone gets sick with the typical influenza virus, they think it's Swine Flu. In reality, they have the plain old flu.

P

Pain

VIP
No, I haven't had any blood work done. It could be swine or regular flu. I don't know. This is the second time in a month I've been sick.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree with Tech. It is definitely more cool to say you have had swine flu than just normal flu.

I've had bouts of flu before that knocked me about. German Measels was the worst though. Didn't know whether I was coming or going to Poland.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
No, I haven't had any blood work done. It could be swine or regular flu. I don't know. This is the second time in a month I've been sick.
Wrong diagnosis of swine flu ‘may miss serious illnesses’

“The doctor said they were getting so many suspected swine flu cases that they couldn’t swab everyone so they were giving out Tamiflu,” she said. “I was told it might not be beneficial, and might even make me feel worse for a couple of days, but it could shorten my illness.”

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1340849?UserKey=

I guess this is what happens with the government is in charge of your health. Whenever there is a "panic", people flood the health services looking for answers, and naturally the government doesn't have the resourses to test everyone. So many people are quickly misdiagnosed.

I can't wait for Universal Health Care in the US. :bitelip:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No need to explain anything Techadio, we all know Pain is a drama queen. :no:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, but I'm scheduled to get the vaccine soon. I teach in New York City, and they're allowing some teachers to go ahead and get the shot first.

Not sure about it, though.

P

Pain

VIP
I blame my sister. She's the one that came home screaming she had swine flu. :no:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
No, but I'm scheduled to get the vaccine soon. I teach in New York City, and they're allowing some teachers to go ahead and get the shot first.

Not sure about it, though.
I would not get it if I were you.

Remember that last time there was a swine flu scare, in the 1970s, vaccines were rolled out and pushed on the public, and the result was that more people died from the vaccines than the flu! And many more were paralyzed from the vaccinations.

http://civicsnews.blogspot.com/2009/07/swine-flu-vaccines-will-contain-mecury.html

Don't be a guinea pig.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
agree !!

screw the vaccine :coolguy: