• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Toney Freeman Blog Entry

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
X-Man Here People ! ! ! !
Toney here people...

-302 at 10 weeks out feeling great. Yes Big Dave is still in the camp and I will be full as a tick at

the O. I am bringing in what was asked-295, 6’2-tiny waist- full and ready for battle. Eating clean

as always- I have already competed 3x and have qualified all three events. I love and appreciate

’08 and am falling in love with the O all over again! I can feel the energy. September 24-27—No

More Mr. Nice Guy ! ! ! I got that NPC energy like back in ’02. I know everyone will be ready but this

is going to be Christmas. I will maintain my blog as often as I can so viewers can keep up with

my progress. Any questions please go to the Forum. My updates will be videotaped as well as

written. The energy on the boards and on Facebook is crazy. I want to thank my fans,

Cytogenetics and Flex and Flexonline for making this the richest and biggest O—I’m coming for

the Title—X is going to give it to you.

X-Man Out!!! Flexonline.com

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The X-Man has spoken! Glad to see he's enjoying himself man, that's the way it should be.

co05

co05

Whoa, he's only 7 pounds off his target weight at 10 weeks out?

Yipes.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome! he might be looking bigger then expected! Top 5?

B

bigdan

Good to hear that his prep is going well.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anymore from the x-man?