• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

G.I. Joe Rise of The Cobra

P

Pain

VIP
First off, whats with the sub titles for movies this summer? Did they hold a contest to see who could come up with the worst movie titles?

Rise of The Cobra
Revenge of The Fallen

Probably the worst movie I've seen in a long time. I hate the fact one of the Wayne brothers is only in the movie for comic relief. He isn't even funny in the movie. The guy that played Duke looked half asleep every time he was on screen. I have no idea how he got casted to play the main Joe.

I would of much preferred if the Joe's looked like they did in the cartoons. Set the movie in Afghan or Iraq for all care. At least then I could feel some nostalgia with the characters.

It fits the build for a summer blockbuster though.. bad acting, bad cast, bad story, bad useless sub plots, cheesy jokes and lots of loud noises.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im not going to see GI Joe,
my bro and his pals saw it on Sat, said it sucked
epic acting failure, and cheesyness, also they focused on action, visuals too much. my bro told me it almost reminded him of the last 3 star wars movies, hah.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
anyone who watched this movie should be shot in the face.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, why even bother?

Instead, go see:

HLposterUSA2-1.jpg

DAMN good film. :thumbsup2:

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see how anybody would want to see G.I. Joe after watching that God awful trailer. It just reminds me of Iron Man a bit with the shitty dialogue, and cheesy one liners. Remember when Iron Man comes out of the cave and the terrorists shoot him? And they finally stop firing, and he goes: "... My turn." REALLY!? :umwtf:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First off, whats with the sub titles for movies this summer? Did they hold a contest to see who could come up with the worst movie titles?

Rise of The Cobra
Revenge of The Fallen

I hate the fact one of the Wayne brothers is only in the movie for comic relief. He isn't even funny in the movie.

None of the Wayne brothers are funny in any movie.

P

Pain

VIP
I don't see how anybody would want to see G.I. Joe after watching that God awful trailer. It just reminds me of Iron Man a bit with the shitty dialogue, and cheesy one liners. Remember when Iron Man comes out of the cave and the terrorists shoot him? And they finally stop firing, and he goes: "... My turn." REALLY!? :umwtf:

IRON MAN was good.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i never got into g.i. joe.......obviously more of an american comic, cartoon, action figure etc...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff