• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

glutathione

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone have any research that shows that this stuff can actually be absorbed through the gi tract when taken orally? Supposed to be a great anti-oxidant but I cant seem to find any definitive research...

T

tavuthekid

the only way to take glutathione is injectable i dont know any other way,i think that if it is taken orally it is destroyed by the acids of the stomach and is not absorbed or it is such a small part that is absorbed that it doesnt make any difference.If you are looking for good antioxidants take milk thistle it is the weed that makes glutathione,but also grape seed because it keeps the oxidation for 72 hours.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the only way to take glutathione is injectable i dont know any other way,i think that if it is taken orally it is destroyed by the acids of the stomach and is not absorbed or it is such a small part that is absorbed that it doesnt make any difference.If you are looking for good antioxidants take milk thistle it is the weed that makes glutathione,but also grape seed because it keeps the oxidation for 72 hours.

Thanks for the reply. That seems to make sense :gaysign: