• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis James Europa blog

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
August 13, 2009
I day out of Europa Supershow Dallas!
Again I had the leave the house real early to catch a 6.40am flight from Phoenix to Dallas.
So I got up at 3am to do a short cardio session and prepare some of my meals for the trip. Since Dallas is 2 hours ahead I had to plan the food a little diffently.
First meal was 5am =7am Dalllas time . from then I would eat every 2 1/2 hours to make sure I get enough carbs in my system ( about 40g per meal) throughout the day. My meals will be simply chicken and rice with no sodium at all.
I left the house at 5.15am weighting 255lbs, I safely arrived Dallas around 11.10 local time, went straight to hotel and started to relax and marinate for tomorrows prejudging. I cut my water intake today from 2 gallons to only 32oz water throughout the day which means like just about a big sip with each meal. George will arrive tonight and take over the drying out progress. As of 10.30pm my weight is 253lbs.
What I will present tomorrow is a big and ripped DJ with big improvements from last week in the condition department especially ham and glutes!
I will probably have another late meal since prejudging is tomorrow night instead of the usual morning prejudgings.
Overall I feel very good and confident and I'm ready to do battle and fight for another victory!!!

DJ flexonline.com