• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Start again at home

A

alessandro

hi everybody,
after the born of my first son riccardo four months ago, i would like to start again to train me and my wife at home. i've already bought everything i think i need to re-start (squat rack and free weights, dumbbells, barbell and one bench). now i need your advices in order to create a fast (30-40 min. max) and winning training program. my goal is to get some new mass, (now i'm 80kg and 180cm. and i was 86/87 before riccardo), i can train every day you think will be useful to reach the goal.

thank you,

alessandro

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Short sessions every day are best suited to picking a major movement and an accessory. That way you can cycle through the major exercises over the course of the week and do the little exercises as you go.

But have a read through some of the articles and threads here to get more of an idea of where you want to head.

A

alessandro

thank you for your prompt reply, i will start immediately the research...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ No probs. The sticky threads are a good place to start.

Also check out the articles section. We also have a new section where the verified members answer queries. Once you have the basic idea of what you are wanting to do we can help from there (otherwise it really becomes a "how long is a piece of string" answer).