• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Doom Soundtrack

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was really bored, and somehow I came across this video. It has pretty much every song from the original Doom game (they're covers apparently, but I'm no so sure about all of them). Check it out! It's pretty damn cool. Doom had some bad ass music...

I really enjoyed Doom II when I was young, it scared the shit out of me (still does!).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saaweeet.

i love doom!

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks lifterdead, that's pretty neat. The PS soundtrack had a very dark feel, the ambience is perfect.

I also like the soundtrack from Quake - the two games are very alike. I don't know which I like better. Doom's more of a scarier game, and very satanic which is really damn cool. Quake's more about big guns, jacked up guys and bad ass cyborgs.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i remember my bro getting doom 1 back in 93' beta.
and all, i was 7 years old.
and going to sams club back in the day to pick up doom 2, for 39.95$ in the big ol box. those were the days