• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

usain bolt new WR

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Usain Bolt WR 9.58
tyson gay had the time of 9.71

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
performance enhancers are a beautiful thing

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:iorofl:

ye and?
ever heard of dwain chambers?

He tested positive, bolt hasn't.
What is your point

and im sure they have dont about 10 tests a day on bolt considering the records he has broken ever time he runs

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He tested positive, bolt hasn't.
What is your point

and im sure they have dont about 10 tests a day on bolt considering the records he has broken ever time he runs

can you provide a link to what your saying.. like proof ?

i`m not saying he is 100% doping but when you look at history.. a lot of the people who did similar feats where taking something.
Check the Lance armstrong.. during the time where he beating everyone. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Armstrong#Allegations_of_drug_use
read it all
dont forget about Marion Jones

it just seems to unrealistics... they cannot keep getting faster and faster and claim to be natural.
I would assume these all had testing.. yet went on to win
Marion got caught because she came clean.
Dwain got caught because he was taking a shit lot of stuff.. similar to a bodybuilders cycle so i wonder why they didnt catch him earlier
and Lance well.. read it... we will never know if he REALLY did dope.
If dwain wasnt on such a huge cycle and marion had a pair of nuts.. then they wouldnt have been caught

so your telling me Bolt is natural? These are the people who get the designer shit first. These sports are losing credibility with all the continuous record breaking, at least we know that the olympia athletes are juiced to the max.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol Info off WIKIEDIA...

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it has references... feel free to explore those

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was just funny sorry
" These sports are losing credibility"

I do not think so thats what people pay to see freaks on drugs or not it does not matter and they will pay big money like when baseball had the strike and they were about to go bankrupt and the strike was over who came in mark mcgwire who was on gear did wonder for the sport same for Sammy Sosa people payed big money for those home runs there will always be drugs in sports like when russians first introduced steriods to the olympics and even america was using them in that time period...

Its not only "drug: as your self makes it seem its hard work, dedication, and nutrition I want to see you run a 9.58 on gear or what ever you think there using...
IF you sucks off drugs your going to suck on them...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think people are naive to believe that athletes at elite levels aren't taking something to enhance their performance.

But they are the freaks anyway.

I could care less if Bolt, Gay or Powell were on drugs. All I care about is how good it has been to watch the World Athletics Champs.

Also check out the Heptathlon. Some really hot athletes in that :xyxthumbs:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats to Bolt. He rose to the occation. Some people were saying Gay might beat him.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Bolt is not human, that's a crazy new WR!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
awesome new world record i wish hed just run his own race tho. he could get much closer to 9seconds if he put his ears back and just went for it no show boating no worries about other competitors

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this guy is a genetic abnomaly. its amazing, read an article about him. hes really laid back and doesent take either diet or training to seriously, still he runs like no other human on this planet. it truly is amazing.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this guy is a genetic abnomaly. its amazing, read an article about him. hes really laid back and doesent take either diet or training to seriously, still he runs like no other human on this planet. it truly is amazing.

You hear Asafa Powell talk about him though and he reckons he is the most dedicated and hard working guy there is. Powell reckoned after the Olympics that we hadn't scratched the surface with what we'll see from Bolt. This was the first race I've seen were Bolt didn't ease off with 30m to go (in the 100m more like 60m in the 200m). Imagine if he gets really serious!!!!!:turborun:

Main thing is Bolt loves to run and compete, he gets a buzz out of it.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

and to think he is still young!!!