• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brett Favre to unretire, sign with Vikings

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:runinafire:

lets hope he is healthy and can lead them to the bowl

J

jacked475

Ahh dude....he needs to make up his mind!....There goes the team chemistry.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Favre will be the most infamous ex-Packer ever.....

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
un-retire for the 2nd time!!!

Piss the packers off...should make for some interesting drama this year in their division.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HAHAHAHAH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brett Favre is the most selfish prick ever. Can't wait to see him get eviscerated by Urlacher and Briggs. I wanna see the helmet snap back, arms in the air kind of hit.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I want to see this! :omgwtf:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HAHAHAHAH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brett Favre is the most selfish prick ever. Can't wait to see him get eviscerated by Urlacher and Briggs. I wanna see the helmet snap back, arms in the air kind of hit.

He's not a selfish prick at all. Hes not doing this for money, fame, accolades, or anything else except desire to win, and love of the game. He said that he doesn't want to look back and say "what if", I respect and admire him for all of this.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i think he might crank up the passing game but he will def. take some away of the running game. now the coach knows that he has a good qb and can throw the ball more than before. i guess that will piss peterson off and he might leave the team soon :gaysign: hopefully to the redskins :spy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's not a selfish prick at all. Hes not doing this for money, fame, accolades, or anything else except desire to win, and love of the game. He said that he doesn't want to look back and say "what if", I respect and admire him for all of this.

Well, last year he had all of that beef with green bay, this year he was ripping on the jets coaching staff, and then he was holding up the vi-queens with his "answer" on whether he was going to play this year or not right up until training camp. I think he's a douche bag.

He has a torn rotator cuff in his throwing shoulder, he is about to be 40, he looks like my grandfather with that old face and gray hair, and his massive ego is telling him he still can force balls into coverage and they won't get picked off. Welcome back LOTTO.

I do love all the hurt these packer fans are feeling though.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
well i think he might crank up the passing game but he will def. take some away of the running game. now the coach knows that he has a good qb and can throw the ball more than before. i guess that will piss peterson off and he might leave the team soon :gaysign: hopefully to the redskins :spy:

Peterson to the redskins? not a smart move..

Good game you made against the steelers! :thumbsup2:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Favre throws a 32 yard pass with 2 seconds left and the Vikings win by 3 :thumbsup2: