• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler Blog-(talks about olympia)

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
August 18, 2009
5 Weeks Out!
Wow! The 2009 Mr. Olympia competition is right around the corner. My training and preparation have never been better. I am eating more protein and fewer carbs than I ever have for past competitions. I am also doing more cardio than ever and it is helping out tremendously. I am 280lbs and getting leaner by the day. Today, I trained chest and biceps with my 2 partners and we "killed it". I feel better than ever and I am looking forward to this year's Mr. Olympia because it is wide open. Anybody on that stage has a shot at the Sandow. That is what makes this the most exciting Olympia in year's! Have to go hit that second round of cardio for the day. Stay tuned and check out my new website www.jaycutler.com.

Train Hard,
Jay

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Hopefully he brings 100% this year

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Best of luck to Jay!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Jay Cutler said:
I feel better than ever and I am looking forward to this year's Mr. Olympia because it is wide open. Anybody on that stage has a shot at the Sandow. That is what makes this the most exciting Olympia in year's!
I agree with Jay here. What would make it even more exciting would be if the best man won, regardless of who it is.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I agree with Jay here. What would make it even more exciting would be if the best man won, regardless of who it is.

Sadly that will never happen

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I find it quite hilarious that every year there is some quote similar to....My training and preparation have never been better. In theory this should be the case as all bodybuilders should be improving but I cant help but think he is exaggerating. Never the less, hope he brings it.

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

I am 280lbs and getting leaner by the day.

Glad to hear he is coming in bigger this year. I remember last year Jay said he was about 265 this far out and thought he didn't need to be as big because Ronnie wasn't in the mix.

medicineman

medicineman

so long as the judges from texas arent judging the O it might go to the best man

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm glad he is bigger than last year. That's what he needs, to come in bigger than everybody.