• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Milos Sarcev Return to Tell All!

Aaron Singerman

Aaron Singerman

OFF TOPIC - # 31 - Milos Sarcev Drops Bombs PLUS Prizes!! - Milos Sarcev returns to OFF TOPIC to field question from board members all over the net! This is a NO-HOLDS-BARED interview... feelings will be hurt, people will be insulted, and the boat will most certainly be rocked! PLUS Listeners win free prizes!!

*I hope it's ok to post the show here at musclemecca... I think the sites membership will enjoy the show!*

Last edited by a moderator:
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bro, I'm checking it out now.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for posting Aaron its a great show!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was a good show for sure !!

thanks for sharing bro :tiphat:

Aaron Singerman

Aaron Singerman

Thanks Guys! I appreciate the nice words! If it's ok with Pain, I'll post here more often.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Guys! I appreciate the nice words! If it's ok with Pain, I'll post here more often.

I was the one talking to you on the other site maybe you would have better luck contacting him yourself cause I did not have much luck...

Aaron Singerman

Aaron Singerman

I was the one talking to you on the other site maybe you would have better luck contacting him yourself cause I did not have much luck...

Thank you for directing me here! Muscle Mecca looks like a great site!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
FUUUUGH, Did you guys hear his story about ronnie coleman?! thats insane. I dont care what people say about JOJ, ronnie is the strongest BB ever, t-bar rows with 12 lbs! thats crazy, and milos was with him and tripping out the whole time, ronnie got upset because milos didnt have a 300 lb dumbell

Aaron Singerman

Aaron Singerman

FUUUUGH, Did you guys hear his story about ronnie coleman?! thats insane. I dont care what people say about JOJ, ronnie is the strongest BB ever, t-bar rows with 12 lbs! thats crazy, and milos was with him and tripping out the whole time, ronnie got upset because milos didnt have a 300 lb dumbell

Milos isn't impressed easily... and he was BLOWN AWAY by Ronnie's raw strength. I kept getting interrupted during that part of the interview, but I was TRYING to say that Brian Dobson has always said that if Ronnie trained for powerlifting, he would have been the best lifter EVER.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff