• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Funked up vascularity

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
This guy's leg veins look so freaking crazy (kinda gross lol)
.... not to mention he has verry ashy feet lol someone needs lotion "it puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again"
01401577-1.jpg

01401579-1.jpg

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no not at all, I believe its called a varicose vein, could be spelled wrong. My roomate in college on the football team had one in his leg and had to get it removed.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no not at all, I believe its called a varicose vein, could be spelled wrong. My roomate in college on the football team had one in his leg and had to get it removed.

you're correct... they're usually in the calves though, that's pretty f'ed up. Essentially, the vein loses it's ability to keep blood flowing in one direction, and thus the blood can pool in the area.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm trying to eat here!

:angrydude:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
looks like ramen noodles.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you're correct... they're usually in the calves though, that's pretty f'ed up. Essentially, the vein loses it's ability to keep blood flowing in one direction, and thus the blood can pool in the area.

thats right, my dad had it in his calves.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i think i have one of those on the bottom of my dick

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'd go to the doctor and get it looked at, maybe even ask about getting it removed. It can interfere with blood flow, which to this area, could obviously be a big problem.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
It could be a weiner worm. They crawl into your penis while you're sleeping. They are pretty easy to remove. Just stick a pair a tweezers down your urethra until you reach the worm, then yank it out.

It's quite painless.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like he wore socks while someone applied the lotion....or he did it himself and couldn't reach all the way down.

and yes the veins look gross!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I'd go to the doctor and get it looked at, maybe even ask about getting it removed. It can interfere with blood flow, which to this area, could obviously be a big problem.

LMAO i was joking :borat:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It could be a weiner worm. They crawl into your penis while you're sleeping. They are pretty easy to remove. Just stick a pair a tweezers down your urethra until you reach the worm, then yank it out.

It's quite painless.

:bowroflarms:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It reminds me of Paul Dillet's chest veins.

L

legionarius

yes, correct:thumbsup2:
ihmo, he has much pain during and after wo.
opetation...