• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Twice a week Squat Program?

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could use some Mecca help here.

Starting in 2 weeks, I go back to being a full-time graduate student and a full-time teacher as well. Between work, going to class, commuting, homework, and lesson planning, I don't have a whole lot of time to lift. My main problem, however, is gym access. The City College of New York (CCNY) has a decent gym, but it's only open Mon-Fri, and closes early on Friday. Unfortunately, I can't afford a gym membership at any of Manhattan's super-expensive health clubs, either.

So, I'm left with just two days a week to hit up the gym; Monday and Thursday.

Does anyone know a good 2x's a week squat program? Any advice for a 2-day powerlifting schedule?

I may just have to bit the bullet and buy a ridiculously expensive membership.

:(

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes

Monday
Heavy day
warm up
5 sets of 3

Thursday
light
warmup
3 sets of 10 with like 225 or 185 but go light

Monday
medium heavy
warmup
5 sets of 8

Thursday
light
warmup
3 sets of 10 225 or 185

Thats the 2 weeks cycle i used it worked great. Just keep re[peating it over and over and increasing the weights on the heavy and medium heavy days only.

God Bless
Ben

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
The 5/3/1 program has a 2 day format, as does Westside. PM your email addy and I'll send you some reading material.