• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

which Fat-loss supp?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So currently i`m cutting.. and even though i didnt really bother to count calories. I simply lowered carbs and cut out fat added 2 sessions of fast walking cardio at 30 mins each... one in the morning after a protein shake and another one later on in the evening... roughly around 3 hours after my second meal after a working.
and i have been seen decent progress.. nothing to complain about.. strength is also going up and visibly getting bigger as well as leaner
HOWEVER i wish to add a fat-burner or any fat reducing supplement...(i hate tea mkay?).... what do you recommend?
i was browsing bodybuilding.coms nice list and couldnt figure out what would be best... thermogenic.. fat blockers.. bla bla bla..

i usually check the awards and select products according to those... which is why i selected Nutrex Lipo 6x/6

what do you think?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
take fish oil (omega 3) bcaa's maybe some green tea extract and cardio.. thats all u need bro

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20 min of treadmill ftw!!!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
take fish oil (omega 3) bcaa's maybe some green tea extract and cardio.. thats all u need bro

how is the addition of tea and fats going to help me out as opposed to a fat loss supp?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Most fat-loss supps have pretty dodgy science behind them. While others are often an over-priced combo of natural remedies that are cheaper to buy seperately. Miami's suggestion is probably your best bet. Do some research into the benefits of tea and omega 3's. You'll find some pretty solid evidence backing them up.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how is the addition of tea and fats going to help me out as opposed to a fat loss supp?

Do not expect any noticeable fat loss using legal stimulants - things like caffeine, green tea extract and stuff like that will very marginally effect your metabolism and fat loss.

Omega 3 is actually a really good advise - there's some exciting research behind it when it comes to fat loss. In one study omega 3 where given to mice - both mice where fed with carbohydrates. One of 'em got fat and lazy, but the other one, who got omega 3 as well, didn't get fat. Now this doesn't apply directly to humans, but it is still pretty exciting.

Basicially you should rely on a calorie-deficit and cardio for your fat loss. Omega 3 (which is good for you under any circumstances) should be a part of ypur diet to - and stuff like caffeine and green tea extract can be used as a supplement and will maybe speed things up - but you shouldn't count on it.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesnt really sound like your dedicated or disciplined to a fat loss program if your not willing to count calories. That being said, you may benefit from a "fat loss" supplement (granted everything else is in place). These supplements work because they give you energy. You are more active when you have more energy. More activity equals more calories burned. More calories burned equals fat loss. You get the gist of things. If you need the help moving more because you WONT find the motivation/energy to do it, then pretty much any product with a shit ton of caffeine will be just as good as the next.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
...Or just drink lots of black coffee.

C

chrillurt

I strongly recommend Mitotropin from Gaspari, makes you sweat like a whore in church. I take them in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast(as recommended); it gives good energy and makes me less hungry as well. I also take before exercise later in the afternnon. I think it is worth the money, and better than VPX Meltdown.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

crossfirebmf

Good fats get rid of the bad fats. Tea has caffeine which will boost your energy and other properties that help burn fat. Read the ingredients of "fat loss supplements". Most of them have green tea extract, caffeine, and some sort of fat, and a few other ingredients that most others have unless it's some crap made up by muscletech.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was wondering about this too. So apparently fat burners aren't that amazing, and there's better and natural alternatives like Omega 3 and green tea extract? I don't want to drop another $60 for something that won't work as well as it should.

When I plan on cutting down I'll just take in a lot more fish than I normally do.

And I think it's a wise idea to get off creatine too while cutting down so that that water leaves the muscle and shows more definition. I could be wrong?

C

crossfirebmf

I was wondering about this too. So apparently fat burners aren't that amazing, and there's better and natural alternatives like Omega 3 and green tea extract? I don't want to drop another $60 for something that won't work as well as it should.

When I plan on cutting down I'll just take in a lot more fish than I normally do.

And I think it's a wise idea to get off creatine too while cutting down so that that water leaves the muscle and shows more definition. I could be wrong?

Yall need to read to read the ingredients of "fat burners". Most have the same shit and most don't work. Diet is the main thing regardless next to cardio, but if you want to boost the fat loss you have three options: either stay with "natural" stuff such as green tea, omega 3 and omega 6 fats, etc. or use prescriptions or both.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I strongly recommend Mitotropin from Gaspari, makes you sweat like a whore in church. I take them in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast(as recommended); it gives good energy and makes me less hungry as well. I also take before exercise later in the afternnon. I think it is worth the money, and better than VPX Meltdown.

thats the next problem. people don't understand that you have to eat to loose weight..

C

chrillurt

Just a reply from "people"

thats the next problem. people don't understand that you have to eat to loose weight..

Excuse me, but I do eat, I eat plenty, perhaps too much to be honest. But as I tried these, and I have tried many supps, I felt they worked for me. I have lost about five kilos without really changing my diet. The next thing I will do is to go high protein, high fat, and low carb as it has also worked for me in the past, but i will continue taking the supps as I think they are great for me. And I am not just people, I am as interested and dedicated to lifting and eating as anybody else, and I have been doing it for 18 years, thank you.