• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jays blueprint to the olympia

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
August 23, 2009
Blueprints to the Olympia
If you have been following my diet on my website, you pretty much now what it consists of. I get tons of questions on this topic so I am posting it here. I am dieting harder than ever and have added a bit more cardio to this year's preparation. I am doing 40 minutes of cardio first thing in the morning.Usually I do the stepmill. I am consuming 7 to 8 meals a day and training on a 2 day split. Breakfast right now is 20 egg whites with 2 yolks and a serving of grits. I am eating every 2 to 3 hours so my next meal is 14 oz chicken breast with 8 oz of yams. Next meal consist of 16 oz orange roughy with 1 1/2 cups of white rice. The next meal is the same. 16 oz fish and rice. The next meal will be 16 oz orange roughy and 8 oz of yams. I will have one more serving of orange roughy (16 oz) and 1 cup of white rice. I usaually do another 40 minute cardio session an hour or so after that meal. My final meal of the day is usually 16 oz lean beef filet with mixed veggies. I will on occasion substitute Nitrotech for my protein, but for the most part, it's whole food at this point. My weight is staying around 280lbs, so I am still full and getting leaner by the day. That's it for now. Check back in a few day's and I will post my chest workout.

Train Hard,
Jay

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, that's a hell of cardio. After reading his post, I don't think he would weight less than 273-275 onstage. I hope that's not light.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ 2x40 minutes a day is much to you?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ It's much more than Ronnie did in his vids.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's a hell of a lot of orange roughy.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Wow, that's a hell of cardio. After reading his post, I don't think he would weight less than 273-275 onstage. I hope that's not light.

LOL, its not alot of cardio. Just take a look at how long Fankhouser does :bitenails: Now that's alot.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and I see Flex Lewis gets blisters on his feet from all the cardio.

I also thought Cutler did more cardio in his dvds

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ It's much more than Ronnie did in his vids.

In one of the BFTO series (I think from 1999) Ronnie says that he increased the cardio that year from 2x30 minutes to 2x60 minutes a day.

Joeb23

Joeb23

In one of the BFTO series (I think from 1999) Ronnie says that he increased the cardio that year from 2x30 minutes to 2x60 minutes a day.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Ronnie always did 1 hour first thing in the morning and 1 hour at night.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

I LOOKED AT JAY'S BLUEPRINT FOR TODAY AND IT HAD HIM AT 278 WITH 30 DAYS TO GO. IF THATS THE CASE I HOPE HE IS JUST TRYING TO BE LIKE DORIAN USED TO AND BE IN SHAPE 2 WEEKS OUT, BECAUSE IF NOT I AM AFRAID HE WILL BE OVER DIETED LIKE THAT ONE YEAR AT THE ASC

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Maybe I'm wrong, then.

You are mistaken. In the Unbelievable and the cost of redemption he was doing an hour in the morning and an hour before he went to bed.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I LOOKED AT JAY'S BLUEPRINT FOR TODAY AND IT HAD HIM AT 278 WITH 30 DAYS TO GO. IF THATS THE CASE I HOPE HE IS JUST TRYING TO BE LIKE DORIAN USED TO AND BE IN SHAPE 2 WEEKS OUT, BECAUSE IF NOT I AM AFRAID HE WILL BE OVER DIETED LIKE THAT ONE YEAR AT THE ASC
Dude, capslock.

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when he says orange does he mean like and orange a fruit? or am i tripping, because isn't that just sugar??

D

drexel1234

hey jay i got a better game plan... kill phil and dexter then you can screw victor out of the olympia title again!!!

D

drexel1234

lol mite sound funny but thats the only way he cant win. also forgot to add he better hope wolf doesnt come in 100% :)

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HOly balls thats a lot of fish every day....