• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis James guest posing in Vancouver

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
..from Canadian Nationals, August 22nd, 09

sxk85g-1.jpg

mvgkqw-1.jpg

1ig1ag-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
103bi8l-1.jpg

152e51s-1.jpg

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He may look better here than he did for his past two shows.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

I was just going to say the same thing. Even though the pictures are a bit blurry, I would say that he really does look better.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
George Farah needs to lay off some of the carbs he must be feeding him for carbing up...his stomach looks out of control when he competes.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, he looks much fuller and he hasn't lost much separation nor vascularity.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Agree with Flex and nigster, he looks better here than he did when he won these 2 shows, weeks ago. Also he's still dieting for the O.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe he just should get rid of the final prep he does for the show...

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I find it funny how defensive Farah got that everyone online felt DJ robbed the show.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
It was on one of the MD radio shows.

:deadhorse:

This one?

MD Radio Episode #26 Guests: Special- Branch Warren & George Farah, and Hany Rambod

Sunday, 16 August 2009

MD Radio
Episode #26
Guests: Special- Branch Warren & George Farah

Join Shawn Ray & Flex Wheeler Monday, August 17th @ 4pm PST / 7pm EST as they "Recount" the events of this past weekend in Dallas at the Europa Pro brought to us by Gaspari Nutrition and the 2009 Olympia "Preview" of all the athletes now qualified to compete in the 44th Anual Mr. Olympia Contest Weekend September 25th & 26th in Las Vegas, Nevada!

"Big" Branch Warren chimes in with his perspective of what went down in Texas at the Europa, what it means to the Olympia Line up in 6 weeks and the latest in his Contest Prep which he swears has been his best in recent years!

"The Pro Maker", George Farah "Tells All" as he helped prepare Dennis James for his last two consecutive Victories and place him in the Mix this September at the Big O!

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1719/186/