• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Absolutely rediculous Maury makeover

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Maury thinks he can make female bodybuilders look "good" by covering them up in giant coats. Its retarded, They make it seem like they were disgusting before when the only difference is that they slap an evening gown and a coat over them. The media's idea of what a woman "should" be is not the only way things should be, if a woman wants to be big and look powerful, then let her be how she wants to be..... The 71 yr old looks amazing for her age!

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How old is that? I can't handle the music

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Lots of traps right there, except the blonde dressed in white, she looked like a female though.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
muary is a shit show, all they do now is bring whores to the show then boo the mutliple men whom they think is the father of their 3 children.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Lots of traps right there, except the blonde dressed in white, she looked like a female though.

IMO thet all look female, some are just bigger bodybuilders than others.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maury thinks he can make female bodybuilders look "good" by covering them up in giant coats. Its retarded, They make it seem like they were disgusting before when the only difference is that they slap an evening gown and a coat over them. The media's idea of what a woman "should" be is not the only way things should be, if a woman wants to be big and look powerful, then let her be how she wants to be..... The 71 yr old looks amazing for her age!

It's nothing new dude. The only difference being that those kind of tv shows usually try and give make overs to obese women.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was one of the dumbest videos i've ever watched.

The women looked no different, they just threw a shitload of clothes on em.