• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Dennis Wolf DVD!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The trailer is on his website

ea45fm-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^that's a nice car !!!

looks like a nice DVD :thumbsup2:

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

he has a pretty bad ass website too

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like a real good DVD...
it really gets old quickly when you just watch them working out all the time.. when they include stuff outside the gym it that makes it So much better.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

:bitenails:HOLY SHIT the Wolf is looking HUGE!!!He could barely fit in that Ferrari!!

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf is looking huge! looks like a nice dvd.

btw anybody know what song that is?

H

Hane

Man I had to rewatch those lats over and over again!

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

that pic taken when he was in Kuwait, the dvd is worth buying.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome stuff

Couple of things

1. Too much machine work
2. They make unlikely training partners lol
3. Nice car
4. His website is awesome!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like a cool dvd!!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ugh, did I really see them use an adductor machine, yet not a single squat or deadlift??

Seriously pathetic. Dennis has an incredible shape, and structure, but he trains like a bitch. I truly believe if I could train him for 2 years, he would be Mr. Olympia.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ugh, did I really see them use an adductor machine, yet not a single squat or deadlift??

Seriously pathetic. Dennis has an incredible shape, and structure, but he trains like a bitch. I truly believe if I could train him for 2 years, he would be Mr. Olympia.
That's why you'll never see him make the improvements he'll NEED to become Mr. Olympia.

That's why only hardcore gentlemen such as Kai L. Greene make such crazy improvements in just a year's time.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Agreed, Kai trains insane and improves a ton, phil took some tips from jay and is working with hany rambod who pushes him hard, and jay won 2006 because he was training like ronnie leading up to that show lol

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed, Kai trains insane and improves a ton, phil took some tips from jay and is working with hany rambod who pushes him hard, and jay won 2006 because he was training like ronnie leading up to that show lol
Well he started making a lot of improvements in 2005 (even though a lot of people here wouldn't consider them improvements) when he started hitting more mass building exercises such as t-bar rows. But, Ronnie simply came in too good at the 2005 Olympia.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well you guys got a point, a huge guy like Wolf training mostly with machines, he should take a journey to Birmingham, there lives a man who knows a thing or two about hardcore training...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He will become Mr O if he mets Dorian.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should'nt a pro like him already know that machines are mostly garbage and free weights are the best? What I want to say is that maybe there's a certain reason for that he's using machines.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should'nt a pro like him already know that machines are mostly garbage and free weights are the best? What I want to say is that maybe there's a certain reason for that he's using machines.

probably lazy. im serious, he cant defend that pussy ass training unless he got serious injuries that prevents him from squatting and deadlifting(which i doubt he has)

when i think about it, ive never seen him do heavy barbell or dumbell rows either. i saw his first dvd "the beginning" and it was all cables for back work. and his leg workout was effortless, just leg extensions and alittle leg pressing for quads. i say ditch the leg presses and extensions and hit heavy ass atg squats to get those hams up.

he needs to hit heavy ass rows, deadlifts for his lower back, atg squats to improve his hams, and just loose all that cable work and he could very well be mr O. he's got amazing genetics/structure. super wide clavicles and narrow waist. thats the most potent combo u can have in bbing, but he chooses to waste it by training like a pussy. its just sad.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It takes a lot of effort to squat, deadlift, barbell/dumbbell row, t-bar row.

Like Bulkboy said, he's just always been lazy. It's pathetic because myself and many others do all of those exercises and bodybuilding is just a hobby to us. To him, it's a job.