• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cormier's bad temper! :(

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seriously, MD = Bodybuilding TMZ

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
why does MD always use the dildo shaped microphone?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why do they use lonnie teper for interviews....so damn annoying...

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chris is off his rocker, the other day on facebook he was offering someone 25k for a kidney A blood type lol

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I like LT and cormier was messing around whith his long time friend. According to Shawn Ray, LT and cormier goe back to when cormier was a teen and they are always messing with eatchother.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ i was wondering....i couldn't tell if cormier was serious or what

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lonnie Teper here....OVER!!! UNDER!!!! OUTTT!!!!!!

:no:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everyone seems to be hating Lonnie. I think he's cool.

I don't think Cormier was seriously annoyed, even though it's pretty hard to tell.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Lonnie is an old creepy schmoe, i find him to be annoying most of the time..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I like lonnie, he's like the creepy old guy who tricks younger women into doing him. I can picture him hitting up figure chicks and telling them that he has pull in IRONMAN magazine and he'll take them to his house to discuss "business" over dinner and he slips her a daterape drug and has his way with the poor beautiful woman... its times like these when he really feels like a man.

LMAO jk

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like lonnie, he's like the creepy old guy who tricks younger women into doing him. I can picture him hitting up figure chicks and telling them that he has pull in IRONMAN magazine and he'll take them to his house to discuss "business" over dinner and he slips her a daterape drug and has his way with the poor beautiful woman... its times like these when he really feels like a man.

bigmouthreaction.gif

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

LMAO jk

Dude I think you nailed it. However I think its more like he tricks the young GUYS who are coming up through the ranks. He looks like a dirty old bastard. Classic example of a bodybuilding hanger-on.