• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wider seats for obese train passengers

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Special enlarged seats for obese people have been installed at underground stations in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
vh5egw-1.jpg

The seats have not proved popular with obese customers Photo: CEN
The blue chairs are nearly twice as wide as normal chairs and can support passengers weighing up to 40 stone without breaking.
The seats are accompanied by signs picturing a rotund customer with the words "Priority chair for obese people".
They have been installed in response to the country's growing obesity problem, in an attempt to encourage larger people to use public transport.
But transport bosses say that they are being shunned by obese customers who are too ashamed to use them.
"It may be that they don't want to think of themselves as fat or they resent being put in with pensioners and the disabled," said one manager.
The Sao Paulo underground system may be going out of its way to help obese passengers, but other transport firms are less understanding.
United Airlines has started to charge overweight passengers more if they cannot fit into conventional economy seats.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DA should demand for one of those in ...wherever he is from. lol

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I hate the obese people.