• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

muscle memory ???

T

tavuthekid

The past few days i had a conversation with a friend about what is happening when the human body comes off a cycle.does the muscle memory go back to where you left it when you were natural or it doesnt have memory anymore as a natural but only remembers from the peak that you left it when you were in the cycle?So my meaning is,is there any evolution after you stop the cycle and become natural or when you are only in the juice?

T

tavuthekid

plz if someone knows i would like to hear your opinions.i thought it would be a good idea to ask here,because there are a lot of respectable and knowledgeable people and i am asking cause i dont have a clue about this matter.thanks again

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you reach a peak on a cycle... you will lose some, but you won't return to where you were, but maintain some of what you gained. Muscle memory is just that... memory.. it remembers what is was and how it got there... What i think you fail to see is that when your on cycle, your body has the ability to maintain and grow muscle that it can't without the AAS. So its not that yoru muscle wants to "revert" back to where it was, its more that your body can't physically maintain what you gained. However, each time you cycle, if you do it right you will increase from your last cycle and when you go back, you will retain more and more and so on and so on....

T

tavuthekid

When you reach a peak on a cycle... you will lose some, but you won't return to where you were, but maintain some of what you gained. Muscle memory is just that... memory.. it remembers what is was and how it got there... What i think you fail to see is that when your on cycle, your body has the ability to maintain and grow muscle that it can't without the AAS. So its not that yoru muscle wants to "revert" back to where it was, its more that your body can't physically maintain what you gained. However, each time you cycle, if you do it right you will increase from your last cycle and when you go back, you will retain more and more and so on and so on....

thank you very much for your response i can understand what you said but it is not really what i asked.what i mean is if you do a cycle of AAS can you continue to evolve as a natty when you come out of the cycle or the only evolution will be when you are in again?sorry for any misunderstandings but english is not my native language

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
depends on if the cycle of drugs brings you above and beyond what was possible after years of training without drugs. For most people(gym goers) the answer would be yes. But for a professional bodybuilder the answer is no. It all depends on what your genetics allow for with out drugs and if you go above and beyond that while on then no you cant go beyond that while off. That the reason a pro bodybuilder uses drugs they are at such a high peak while on their is no way that same peak can be reached while not on drugs, its not possible.