• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2009 North American Top Contenders

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here's an early look at your 2009 North American overall winner, Shawn Rhoden. I doubt anyone is good enough in the SuperHeavys to take him down, and anyone in the LightHeavys or below would look too small side by side. If for some reason he doesn't get his pro card, it's due to his lack of back thickness.

Outstanding symmetry.

img8615lqfoldnlfn-1.jpg
img8616mqqzewmxbz-1.jpg

w5q0367iovtheeoym-1.jpg
w5q0383zndfugvpuq-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another possible winner, but unlikely...Abbas Khatami. At best, I see him taking the SuperHeavys, but not the overall. His back is very poor, his triceps are nowhere to be found, and terrible symmetry compared to Shawn Rhoden.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't forget about Keith Williams. Another SuperHeavy that could surprise us all.

w5q0971irulsudyrm-1.jpg
w5q0981wzzlxilwnd-1.jpg

Aaron Singerman

Aaron Singerman

No, you were right the first time... Shawn will take the whole show! Reminds me of a smaller Ed Nunn...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
miguel garcia, this guy is looking freaky

IMG_8450_GPJWAAUJBX-1.jpg
IMG_8454_WROIHRXOOE-1.jpg

_W5Q0723_PIBAFVRROK-1.jpg
_W5Q0703_CLZOMBFEWH-1.jpg

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^That guy looks unreal,

name/details?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This just in! Shawn Rhoden took off about 6 years from training, came back, and will probably win his pro card outta nowhere.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Shawn has a sick physique, could be a good pro.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^^ shawn roden, verry impressive for only getting back into bodybuilding 8 months ago.... goddamn genetics!

check this guy out Charles Lyons, his trunks are way too low u can almost see his shaft during the interview.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^^That guy looks unreal,

name/details?

Miguel Garcia
he's not a very good poser and doesnt look confident but he has some of the best legs ive ever seen from the back

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Miguel Garcia looks to have the widest waist I've ever seen, look at his most muscular. :bitenails:

I don't know if anyone else agrees, but Shawn's BDB looks very similar to the shape of Victor's. Particularly how much his lats flare out in that pose as well as similar upper traps.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Superheavy's prejudging comparisons

msuman

msuman

Some good physiques, but no real standouts.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Miguel Garcia got worse as the prejudging went on...he won't win the light heavys.

I don't see why you guys think he's such a freak, when the only thing that looks crazy to me is his enormous hamstrings.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Miguel Garcia got worse as the prejudging went on...he won't win the light heavys.

I don't see why you guys think he's such a freak, when the only thing that looks crazy to me is his enormous hamstrings.

well if u look at his weigh in pics he looks like a total freak in his rear double bi

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some good physiques, but no real standouts.
Are you kidding?

When I looked at the heavyweight comparisons, I had trouble glancing at anyone else other than Shawn Rhoden. That's how much he stood out.

HE has nothing that stands out. You know what that means, he's very symmetrical...which ofcourse is a GOOD thing.

Trust me, when Rhoden stands side by side with anyone...he stands out

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HAHA, look how pissed off Sean Allen is...I heard last night that he was pissed...

:49:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
HAHA, look how pissed off Sean Allen is...I heard last night that he was pissed...

:49:

LMAO i was about to post that vid until i saw someone did

At 3:04 he sais FUCKEN BULLSHIT! i wonder how embarassed dave is at shawns attitude.... IMO Abbas Khatami has hype that i dont understand going into the show and he is getting good call-outs, seems like he is a bit overrated so far, he doesnt look like a super heavy AT ALL.