• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis James talks about his prep 4 weeks out of the olympia

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
4 weeks out of the Big O !!
the countdown to the final 4 weeks has begun. I'm back home for a week now and my training is going really,really good. I'm back to my old style heavy training like back in the days for atleast 2 more weeks before I drop it down a bit. I'm injury free and super motivated which of course came from winning 2 shows back to back.
My weight is right where I want it to be at this point since our goal was to add a few pounds after the shows and fill out with still great condition. So far everything George and I planned happend just like we thought it should.
After I returned from Vancouver we adjusted my diet a bit with higher carbs.
My calorie intake was like follows

calories 3387
protein 435.5g
carbs 302.5g
fat 47.9g
sodium 1565mg

then 2 days ago we adjusted again to

calories 3044
protein 423.8g
carbs 234.7g
fat 45.3g
sodium 1547mg

we will probaly adjust on a weekly basis from here on out but the scale is not whats important for me, this time it's all about condition since I know that I have enough size and don't have to worry about anybody making me look small.

I feel real good about my prep this year and like I mentioned before it's possible to get better with each show and I'm about to prove that to everybody who thinks it's not possible.

Stay tuned for more updates

All the best

DJ