• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Penis fire led to death, court told

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A JEALOUS wife who allegedly set her husband's penis on fire will answer a murder charge in October.

Rajini Narayan appeared briefly in the Adelaide Magistrates Court today, charged with the murder of her husband.

The mother of three allegedly set fire to the genitals of her husband, Satish Narayan, in December last year.

Mr Narayan suffered major burns in the blaze and died several weeks later.

The fire also gutted the family's suburban Unley home leaving a damage bill of $1 million.

A previous court hearing in January heard Ms Narayan had told neighbours: "I'm a jealous wife, his penis should belong to me, I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else ... I didn't mean this to happen."

The case against Ms Narayan, 44, was adjourned until October 30, when she will answer charges of murder, arson and endangering life.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
girlbeerlegsweep-1.gif

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his first mistake was white sun glasses