• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Guitarist with NO Arms Plays with his feet

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good for him, thats impressive

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome, very impressive.
hopefully he doesnt play like that long per song(s), might get a bigtoee.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seen this guy before.

I've also meet a guy born without arms who taught himself to play piano. His daughter went with him to a concert . While they were backstage she was watching one of the other performers playing and she turned to her dad and incredulously said "Daddy, he's playing with his hands."

Q

quorom

I wonder if he played with his hands before and got into an accident and had to learn with his feet or if he was already disabled and just decided to learn with his feet? Either way, I would sit down and listen for a least one song to show my respect for doing something that to mean seems hard as hell.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder if he played with his hands before and got into an accident and had to learn with his feet or if he was already disabled and just decided to learn with his feet? Either way, I would sit down and listen for a least one song to show my respect for doing something that to mean seems hard as hell.

I believe in equality and not being a patronising bastard. As a result I'd be judging based on whether the song he is playing is any good. :gaysign: