• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

More BAD Judging! (Chuck Lyons vs. Miguel Neil)

Who wins?

• Chuck Lyons

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Miguel Neil

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chuck Lyons vs. Miguel Neil

The man on the left is Chuck Lyons, who won his class (light heavyweights).

The man on the right is Miguel Neil, who did not even place in the top 5 in the lightheavys! Ya Rly.

Chuck Lyons (1st place - Light Heavyweights)......................Miguel Neil (Did not place top 5 - Light Heavyweights)

6ooilw-1.jpg
2q1scn5-1.jpg

xf2kae-1.jpg
2z7lvgl-1.jpg

264hxxy-1.jpg
2zss3gj-1.jpg

2wd1vs4-1.jpg
xmstvs-1.jpg

2poba5e-1.jpg
r05rh1-1.jpg

25a13c2-1.jpg
a3l3lu-1.jpg

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bad Judging for sure :no:

Miguel Neil out of the top 5, this is bull shit.

C

Comin_Up

Oh wow, whats with the judging now a days....horrible stuff

Bhana

Bhana

Lyons legs have a nice sweep and look good in the BDB but lacks the conditioning Neil had. I dont see how the judges could have missed the striations in his Glutes, Pecs and Lats!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lyons legs have a nice sweep and look good in the BDB but lacks the conditioning Neil had. I dont see how the judges could have missed the striations in his Glutes, Pecs and Lats!
I didn't make this thread to rip on Chuck Lyons. Chuck probably had the best shape in his class, but personally I don't think his conditioning was good enough to win.

As for Miguel, when was the last time you saw a guy with the most striated chest/glutes in the entire show not place in the top 5 of his class?

Sometimes I think Gary Udit and his crew take naps in the middle of the show.

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

I didn't make this thread to rip on Chuck Lyons. Chuck probably had the best shape in his class, but personally I don't think his conditioning was good enough to win.

As for Miguel, when was the last time you saw a guy with the most striated chest/glutes in the entire show not place in the top 5 of his class?

Sometimes I think Gary Udit and his crew take naps in the middle of the show.

I agree Joey...his crew stinks

Q

quorom

Got any picks of the guys that placed ahead of him?

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seriously - with all of these consistently bad judging, the bodybuilding-community should really consider a total reformation of the judging; some way to make i more objective and sharper control with the judging itself - cause a lot of bodybuilders get screwed in shows because of the complete subjectivity.

I mean - come on, just look at this guy compared to the winner. His mass is pretty close to chucks and his conditioning is far superior - how the hell can he place out of top 5?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Wow, this is really bad judging. That guy's conditioning is alot better than the winners and yet he doesn't get top 2, let alone top 5. What a joke.

M

Miguel Big Neil

I appreciate the thread and the pictures for the comparison! That's the way it goes! I and a lot of others thought I won the class but ended up 6th. I will be doing the Nationals and I got some more mass and will top the conditioning at the North Am! I really appreciate the support and comments!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Oh snap! Big Neil in the house. Glad to have you on the board, i hope you keep us updated. It will be good to see you onstage!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bad judging!, Big neils surely one that!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are you f**ken serious?
14 votes to chuck? and 7 to Miguel?

clearly whoever voted for chuck to win needs to get their eyes checked :talktothehand:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I appreciate the thread and the pictures for the comparison! That's the way it goes! I and a lot of others thought I won the class but ended up 6th. I will be doing the Nationals and I got some more mass and will top the conditioning at the North Am! I really appreciate the support and comments!

Not your fault that the judges didn't pay conditioning its due. Bring that same conditioning with another year of mass and it would be a whole different story!!

Cork

Cork

Damn, necro'd big time, haha. I'd give you a hard time for it, but when I google my name, nothing cool comes up. :bitelip: