• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

weigh cook or uncooked?

T

tavuthekid

I have always known that you weigh the protein cooked and the carbohydrates uncooked.But watching some pro bodybuilding dvds i saw that they always weigh the protein uncooked and the carbos cooked.What is the right way to do it?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think it makes a difference as long as say the meat or whatever it is, isnt frozen, marinateed or something
regards carbs.. i think it depends..
rice i weigh uncooked

T

tavuthekid

i dont think it makes a difference as long as say the meat or whatever it is, isnt frozen, marinateed or something
regards carbs.. i think it depends..
rice i weigh uncooked

what happens is that the meat loses a lot of weight while cooked.so that is why i am asking.because if it is to eat 200grams of chicken and you calculate the protein by 200grams after cooking you dont eat 200gr so you really dont eat what you calculated.but with the carbo the thing is that the number that you cook becomes 1,5 times more.so you really dont eat that much carbo.so again the calculation is not accurate.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Option one.

Meat cooked. Carbs uncooked or cooked.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
calorieking.com Select cooked or uncooked. problem solved