• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mark Henry- Thomas Inch dumbell

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ThomasInchDumbbell.jpg

One of the most iconic symbols in strongman training is the Thomas Inch dumbbell. It weights 172 lbs, 9 ounces, but the remarkable part of it is the diameter of the handle, 2 and 3/8 inches thick.

Many of the strongest men in the world can't even lift it off the ground at all, only about 100 men have ever lifted it.

watch what Mark Henry does with it

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong man for sure!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ agree, but he earns more cash in WWE, so the choice was easy for him, but strange thing, he is actually fatter now...why i dont know...he was really big in his powerlifting days, now while doing coordinated stuff in the WWE he got fatter for no reason, he should drop 50lbs and start looking big and strong instead of fat and strong. doesn't he have the raw squat or deadlift record?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he stayed with it, he could have been the strongest man to ever live.

INteresting story about MArk. I had the chance to meet a nutritionist that set up his diet when Mark was in the olympics or some USA power lfiting team, and the guy said Mark Henery would op out at almost 20,000 calories a day. I could not believe that, but thats just what he said. The more Mark Henery ate he said the stronger Mark felt he would be.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn, 20000 kcals? how many meals did he have a day?! 15? that crazy