• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trade/Sell Section on MM?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was thinking does anybody else think it would be a good idea to have a trade/sell section on musclemecca. Leanbulk has it and it seems to do pretty well with everything supplements and even some clothing.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
the majority of members on this forum are people outside the US, so I don't know how well that would work.

shipping costs would suck.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ It might bring some good deals though, but I see your point, didnt think about that

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeh shipping kills most of the deals.

Although because of the insane markup that Aussie companies have, you can sometimes end up ahead. Especially bulk orders of small items (protein, grippers, some clothing, CD's, DVD's). But that assumes a lot of stuff being bought at the same time.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry, just wouldn't work on this forum.

:(

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i could then sell my artwork or people can commission me to draw their favorite bodybuilders :)

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^well we need to know if your any good or not

C

Comin_Up

i need straps! :) that would be a coool idea

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^^^well we need to know if your any good or not

I draw like this...

..... LMAO im jk THAT IS NOT MY DRAWING! lol

here is a drawing of phil heath that i did

055-1.jpg

I did a drawing for Flex Lewis before he turned pro aswell... but i dont have a pic of it, i just have a pic of him holding it..

lewis1-1.jpg

lewis-1.jpg

I did a Ronnie Coleman drawing that i got him to sign at the 2006 mr olympia (when he lost :( ).. Its not as good as what i can do now, it was before i used real art materials lol. I still have the drawing but i havent scanned it yet...

l_4cc2e36ccaa1d005f19067365577fd5c-1.jpg

Right now im working on a Ronnie Coleman oil painting, its my first free choice oil painting and my first time painting a black person ( a lot harder than painting white ppl) and ill get a pic of that soon....

and here is a random gears of war drawing

l_bbe6560cc7a747b6b0b55c65f80b6b68-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
heres the pic (only 2 days of working on it) I can only work on it twice a week in class
ronniepainting-1.jpg

P

Pain

VIP
Those are some amazing drawings. You're quite the talented artist.

As for the trade/sell section, If theres enough interest, I could always start one up. Theres no harm in having it if people want to trade/sell stuff.

C

Comin_Up

wow thats some great drawings, i might wana get one of those, truly talendted

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As for the trade/sell section, If theres enough interest, I could always start one up. Theres no harm in having it if people want to trade/sell stuff.

Thats the spirit, im not in US i'd be interested in it.

Nice drawings dilatedAnus, but ppl in your paint class must think youre gay if youre always drawing half naked men.......your face doesnt help you much either. :gaysign:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thats the spirit, im not in US i'd be interested in it.

Nice drawings dilatedAnus, but ppl in your paint class must think youre gay if youre always drawing half naked men.......your face doesnt help you much either. :gaysign:

I was making that face because i had the brush in my mouth and i didnt really want oil paint in ther lol thats actually the only painting i have done in that class since it just started, they dont think im gay, they just think bodybuilding is weird and disgusting, but everysingle person in that class is out of shape anyways...

I've seen many of the people in that class paint nudes. Fat, ugly, out of shape nasty looking women. If you were to make a comment on the unnatractiveness of the women, it would be socialy unnacceptable to criticize it on anything other than the actual art. But people feel like its ok to criticize my subject and call it "gross, disgusting, bizaar, ugly" without looking at just my technique and talent.. EVERY single person who criticized my subject would look disgusting, but since society makes bodybuilding out to be bad then they feel like they have the right to talk shit.... Ive been painting for a fraction of the time that the people in that class have been painting and im faster and more talented (if i say so myself) then most of the people in that class...

So..... Paint an ugly fat wrinkly out of shape slob and its " a nice work of art..... a great nude portrait". Paint a ripped bodybuilder and " thats ugly, thats disgusting" and they completely ignore the actual peice as a work of art. Its verry discouraging but bodybuilding is a sport that will never be accepted by the average society..... but the average society will always be self-rightious slobs who look like shit and are too lazy to workout. When im the age of all the people who have criticized my painting (im 21, the average age of the people in that class is 50 or so), i will be in better shape then them and i will have the experience to be a much better artist.... so who wins? :bitelip: lol

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ So what you are saying is you have found a niche.

Also why do the nude models have to be old and fat? Why can't they be young hot chicks. The internetz is full of chicks who take their clothes off.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was making that face because i had the brush in my mouth and i didnt really want oil paint in ther lol thats actually the only painting i have done in that class since it just started, they dont think im gay, they just think bodybuilding is weird and disgusting, but everysingle person in that class is out of shape anyways...

I've seen many of the people in that class paint nudes. Fat, ugly, out of shape nasty looking women. If you were to make a comment on the unnatractiveness of the women, it would be socialy unnacceptable to criticize it on anything other than the actual art. But people feel like its ok to criticize my subject and call it "gross, disgusting, bizaar, ugly" without looking at just my technique and talent.. EVERY single person who criticized my subject would look disgusting, but since society makes bodybuilding out to be bad then they feel like they have the right to talk shit.... Ive been painting for a fraction of the time that the people in that class have been painting and im faster and more talented (if i say so myself) then most of the people in that class...

So..... Paint an ugly fat wrinkly out of shape slob and its " a nice work of art..... a great nude portrait". Paint a ripped bodybuilder and " thats ugly, thats disgusting" and they completely ignore the actual peice as a work of art. Its verry discouraging but bodybuilding is a sport that will never be accepted by the average society..... but the average society will always be self-rightious slobs who look like shit and are too lazy to workout. When im the age of all the people who have criticized my painting (im 21, the average age of the people in that class is 50 or so), i will be in better shape then them and i will have the experience to be a much better artist.... so who wins? :bitelip: lol

lol no way im reading all that crap, make it shorter mayne!!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol no way im reading all that crap, make it shorter mayne!!

:rofl3::rofl3:

If we did a trade sale section, we'd have to work it out where we give people a trader rating or some sort of feedback system.

Dilated your art is fantastic. I'd love to have one of your pictures man.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well forget about that, we can't even run a good secret santa here...
im still waiting for my package

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Not a Niche, i just love bodybuilding and art, might aswell bring them together once in a while. As far as painting nudes go, i just dont really want to, unless it was my girl, but then i would just rather have sex hhaha. The people in my class paint the fat chicks