• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

LAPD Rock Band

P

Pain

VIP
:no:

2h3bnh5-1.jpg

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Shouldn't they be beating up minorities?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes shame on the police getting involved in commuinty spirit. They should be distancing themselves from the people they protect at every given opportunity just waiting for the chance to deny them their civil liberties.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes shame on the police getting involved in commuinty spirit. They should be distancing themselves from the people they protect at every given opportunity just waiting for the chance to deny them their civil liberties.

STFU, thats pretty much what you do as a cop...i mean playing drum in the street, driking tea, playing spin the bottle with me...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Sorry I'm lost here.

Police are people too?? :dunnodude:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ No, no we are automatons.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Are you aware of the LAPD's reputation? I'm pretty sure everyone was joking anyway.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you aware of the LAPD's reputation? I'm pretty sure everyone was joking anyway.

To be honest I'm not. I'm guessing it's still circa Rodney King then? Difficult to tell when people are joking about the "fuzz" though as there tends to be some unnecessary venom towards us sometimes.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
To be honest I'm not. I'm guessing it's still circa Rodney King then? Difficult to tell when people are joking about the "fuzz" though as there tends to be some unnecessary venom towards us sometimes.
I think the Rodney King incident is when their poor reputation piqued, but they were known for corruption and brutality both before and after that. American films and television have satirically commented on the LAPD's general uselessness for quite some time. That said, I hear they're a much improved force as of late, though I wasn't happy with how they handled the eviction of the South Central Farmers a few years back.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I should probably say that I have a lot of respect for what police have to deal with and how tough a job it is. But I've also noticed that the force does attract some real arseholes. I'm sure they are in the minority, but they get off on the power trip and love to be overzealous.