• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rambo V announced!!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stallone readies for fifth 'Rambo'

John Rambo's officially readying for a fifth mission.
Nu Image/Millennium Films has greenlit the franchise's fifth installment, with Sylvester Stallone starring and directing, repeating his duties from 2008's "Rambo."
The upcoming project's storyline revolves around Rambo fighting his way through human traffickers and drug lords to rescue a young girl abducted near the U.S.-Mexico border. Production will start in the spring.

The film will be produced by Avi Lerner, Kevin King Templeton and John Thompson. Danny Dimbort, Trevor Short and Boaz Davidson will exec produce.

Stallone had indicated in interviews that a fifth Rambo was in the works. He teamed with Nu Image/Millennium on the 2008 project, which grossed $42 million domestically and $113 million overseas.

Nu Image/Millennium is in post-production on "Expendables," starring Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li and Mickey Rourke. The actioner's set for release on April 23 through Lionsgate.

Rambo first appeared in the 1982 pic "First Blood," followed in 1985 by "First Blood II" and in 1988 by "Rambo III."

Rambo_5_in_development_article_story_mai-1.jpg

Source: http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118007920.html?categoryid=1238&cs=1

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Awesomess news!!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this cant be true.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Indeed it is. Not sure where he's gonna go with it though really. Everyone knows how much of a fan of Stallone I am but I can't see the validity in another one. I know some people will question the validity in any of them but having had the resurgence of the last one which didn't meet with the contempt of previous ones I fear he may just cash in on the reasonable success of the last one. Sounds like he's using one of the storylines which was bandied about for the last one which never happened.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Indeed it is. Not sure where he's gonna go with it though really. Everyone knows how much of a fan of Stallone I am but I can't see the validity in another one. I know some people will question the validity in any of them but having had the resurgence of the last one which didn't meet with the contempt of previous ones I fear he may just cash in on the reasonable success of the last one. Sounds like he's using one of the storylines which was bandied about for the last one which never happened.

so9tl5-1.jpg

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^You cropped me off the pic :tear:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1.) First Blood
2.) First Blood: Rambo 2
3.) Rambo 3
4.) Rambo
5.) Rambo V

:weaksuace:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm reticent about him making another Rambo. I actually thought that the last film had a nice book-end feel to it and gave closure to the character.

As a result this movie feels more like he is cashing in on movie success rather than creating a vehicle for the character. As a result it is likely to suck.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apparently it would appear that the films are going back to the more unrealistic elements of Supersoldier ability and it seems the next one is basically another version of Predator.

Here is the synopsis:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/42259

Weird creature.
A younger partner.

I'm not sure about this one...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apparently it would appear that the films are going back to the more unrealistic elements of Supersoldier ability and it seems the next one is basically another version of Predator.

Here is the synopsis:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/42259

Weird creature.
A younger partner.

I'm not sure about this one...

This can't be true. I read in at least 4 or 5 different sites that Rambo would fight some drug dealers in Mexico.

Hoax ftw! :D

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^If you check the aintitcool site there is another thread in which they have posted up a voicemail from Sly clearing up the rumours it was going to be Rambo against Universal Soldier type enemy andf that it will be more like a "feral beast" he is against.

This, sadly, is not a hoax.

I really don't know if he's gonna be able to pull this off.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rambo V...what happened :umwtf:

I guess Stallone is probably gonna be focusing on The Expendables franchise from now on...so he said 'Whats the worst way to end Rambo?".