• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay- Getting closer

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
September 01, 2009
Getting Closer
I want to thank all the fans for there support and motivational words during this contest prep. I have a solid team in place with Kerry (my wife) and my training partners. They have helped tremendously and I feel I am in the best shape I can be in just over 3 weeks out. I already have my routine down and have some great music this year. Training couldn't be better. I am in a good groove with my cardio and am eating a ton of fish every day. Now wonder I never eat fish (other than sushi) in the off-season. Looking forward to the "O" and seeing all the fans at the most exciting weekend in bodybuilding!

Train Hard,
Jay

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
September 01, 2009
Getting Closer
I want to thank all the fans for there support and motivational words during this contest prep. I have a solid team in place with Kerry (my wife) and my training partners. They have helped tremendously and I feel I am in the best shape I can be in just over 3 weeks out. I already have my routine down and have some great music this year. Training couldn't be better. I am in a good groove with my cardio and am eating a ton of fish every day. Now wonder I never eat fish (other than sushi) in the off-season. Looking forward to the "O" and seeing all the fans at the most exciting weekend in bodybuilding!

Train Hard,
Jay

fish is a double edge sword, you can come in with super thin skin but on some occasions you end up losing size

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard Jay said same thing last year. Hopefully this year he nails it.

BTW: I don't think size would be his main concern, he will be the biggest of top 6.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ every year haha

Good luck to Jay, for the sake of his old battles with Coleman, i hope he nails it.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fish is a double edge sword, you can come in with super thin skin but on some occasions you end up losing size

How is it that fish can give you thinner skin? To me that just sounds like another bodybuilding-myth.

And the only way you gonna loose size is by eating to little or doing too much cardio - fish alone will not make you loose size.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Eating too much fish will make you develope gills.

(ex: Kevin Costner in Waterworld.)

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope jay nails it this time!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His last blueprints (September, 3rd)

08:30 AM Cardio
40 minutes of recumbant bike

09:30 AM Meal 1
20 egg whites with 2 yolks and a bowl of grits

11:30 AM Meal 2
16 oz orange roughy with 10 oz sweet potatoes

12:30 AM Workout
Chest
3 to 4 sets per exercise 12 to 15 reps per set
incline dumbell presses, flat dumbell presses, incline flyes, hammer strength presses, cable crossovers
Triceps
pushdowns, reverse one arm pushdowns, close grip bench presses, lying tricep extensions

2:00 PM Meal 3

5:00 PM Meal 4

7:30 PM Meal 5
16 oz chicken breast with 1 1/2 cups of white rice

10:00 PM Meal 6
16 oz lean beef filet with mixed veggies

P

PayingMyDues

Eating too much fish will make you development gills.

(ex: Kevin Costner in Waterworld.)

Finally someone who backs up their bodybuilding myths with some cold hard proof. :rofl3:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff