• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez *new pic* @ 6 weeks out

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2e6ajp0-1.jpg

found it on MD...

H

Hane

Man I love those veins!

Maybe he wanna shock the people on stage with his legs for all those who's questioning :)

team flex

team flex

he looks awesome

C

Comin_Up

lookin good

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking pretty good

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, he looks very good and I don't want to be a hater but it's only me, or despite having a GREAT peak his right arm (and delt) got smaller?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
WOW, finally the muscle maturity everyone has been waiting for is showing up. his arms have never looked thast dense, they may be smaller or flatter but they are getting that old man muscle.

Yeah, he looks very good and I don't want to be a hater but it's only me, or despite having a GREAT peak his right arm (and delt) got smaller?

yeah he is definitely smaller, he has been smaller for a few months now. but im gaining some faith that we will come in ripped and more dense than ever (although smaller)

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those r some crazy arms!

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It does look a lot smaller. His tricep looks like it lost size. Peak looks awesome, though.
Well you can never really tell by just one picture for sure.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

tmeireles

He'll be in the top 3 for sure!!!

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks completely different from those pictures of him at his muscle maker grill.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks sick... but you can't but much faith in professionally done picks like this. I expect he will be at/near his Olympia 07 form.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This picture is touched up, the muscle maker grill pictures arn't.

:bitenails:

Of course, but still he didnt even look close to that in those other pictures. He looked months out.

B

Batmanx007

I think he may be trying to play the "super cut" game. He wants to get direct comparisons with The Gift, and Dex. All three are similiar in height, but Vic typically is a little thicker, and heavier. If he can come in as lean as Heath, and Dex, but 15 to 25 pounds heavier than both of them, It'll make for a very interesting Olympia

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^that's a good point bro !!!

vic is looking awesome in that pic :thumbsup2:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he may be trying to play the "super cut" game. He wants to get direct comparisons with The Gift, and Dex. All three are similiar in height, but Vic typically is a little thicker, and heavier. If he can come in as lean as Heath, and Dex, but 15 to 25 pounds heavier than both of them, It'll make for a very interesting Olympia

Judging from that pic, at least Phil (maybe also Dex) would come in bigger than Vic and with better legs...

pretzeL

pretzeL

upper body looks like a winner...all now depends on the legs