• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Gift - blog updates!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Gift 2.0 - My Time is Now!!!

September 03, 2009

Hey guys,

Well, it is now 3 wks before the Olympia and I am definitely excited! My trainer/friend Hany Rambod paid me a visit last weekend to ensure that we bring forth the new and improved Gift 2.0. He and I went back and forth with everything from diet, training to supplements and boy has it made a difference in my physique. I've gone from 260lbs down to the low 250s which has allowed me to see even more detailed conditioning in my glutes and hams oh and calves lol! Right now I am staying in contact with Hany at least 3 times per day to ensure that everything is working perfectly. My biggest improvement so far has been my upper body, but now as my cardio has increased, my hams have more hang to them then ever which shall hopefully pay dividends come showtime. I am currently about to train quads and later hams and calves at Armbrust Pro Gym and even with taking in around 120-140g of carbs per day, my intensity will be great!

I have already began using my new infrared sauna and that has helped with thinning out my skin even more than before while not reducing fullness. I have also been tanning more so that I won't have to use so many coats of tanning solution, as it really made me hot on the Saturday night. I'm relaunching my website www.phillipheath.com within the next few days and it will have more to it than ever before with news, downloadable wallpaper, videos, pics and merchandise. I just got a knock on the door and it was the USPS man delivering my last item of my limited edition Phil Heath drawings. I have 3 different prints of custom drawings that are all individually number 1-200 for a total of 600 prints that will never be issued again. They will also appear for sale on my new site once launch real soon along with my new t-shirts, long sleeves, hats=, tank tops and even some baby t's for the ladies!

I'll be seeing Hany along with the Flex crew next week as we will be filming a new photo shoot. I hope to get some of the uncut material for my new dvd so the fans can see some more lifestyle stuff.

Had my appearance on probodybuildingweekly this past Monday night with Dan, Bob and Larry Pepe and I had a blast answering their questions. I really enjoy being able to participate in such discussions as it allows me to remember my purpose in my preparations for the Olympia, but also life. I try and enjoy every moment of this as it has gone by so fast that one day I'll blink and it will be all over. Hopefully, I will have left a good mark on this great sport and with its fans, so I thank my sponsors along with PBW for giving me a voice, even for talking a lil' trash lol!

Other than that, I am excited that we all get to battle soon and see who the CHAMP really is. It isn't about smack talk anymore, as its all about taking care of my business, to be Mr. Olympia!

Have a great Labor Day Weekend and eat some brats and drink something in a red cup for me too lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I love this guys' attitude, even more than his unbelievable phisique.

Good luck, big man.

Berry

Berry

words of a true champ:xyxthumbs:

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cant wait to see the new package!

D

Dave Ostema

Thanks for the up date my new fav is you don't let me down and do all the trash talk'in you like I'ts better than being a quite stiff, bodybuilding needs a Mohamad Ali. I'm from Chicago and I love my brats and stuff in a red cup
but I can't have none, gett'in ready for the Mr. Arizona. Good luck NEW Mr. O

medicineman

medicineman

whos the man, OSTEMAN!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
well atleast he stopped with the whole " jay will win, i will get second... how cool will that be". He is so much better than jay that him saying that is just having sympathy for jay as he falls behind