• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Delmonte's muscle building program... hype?

T

TwistedDem0nz

Banned
I keep hearing so much about vince delmonte's program from http://www.buildmuscle.pcti-system.com and I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried it? Everwhere I look on the internet I hear people praising this guy like some kind of god and his program as if it was gods gift to body builders and hardgainers...It's almost like a weird cult of personality, reminds me of obama mania before he got elected. I'm about to start body building and I'm thinking about giving his program a go because of all the great things I hear about it and it's supposed unmatched effectiveness.. Can anyone out there verify these claims from first hand experience or dispell them as hype ALSO from first hand experience?? Thanks

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These programs are always just someone trying to make money.

There is no hidden secret. Read some of the threads here for the training secrets of lifting hard and regularly, and eating properly.

And good on you for continuing discussion of a program I'd never heard of. Way to feed the "hype".

S

StockyNCocky

Banned
I don't know about all that Vince-worship stuff.. but I can tell you from experience that his program does work incredibly well.. I've been following it myself for about a year now. It's definetely well worth the investment. Lol but when it comes to this idea you say of gods gift to bodybuilders etc.. I would say that is hype.

Ps- don't listen to the guy above me.. he obviously doesn't know nething about the program and thus what he is talking about

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
can anyone verify whether twistedtesticles and stockeythejockey are different IP adresses? lolol.

co05

co05

I'm sorry, but the only thing I think of when I hear "Delmonte" is the ketchup, not a kickass program.