• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Joint Supps

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are the best joint Supps out there. About a month ago I had some sharp pain in my elbow. Took a week off, starting taking glucosamine, not going as heavy on bench and doing push downs with just bands. I also started taking a product called Super Cissus Rx.

I'm sure there are some other things I need to be doing, I'm gonna start taking more ibuprofen to help out, I just like to avoid taking that crap if I can.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's better to take Glucosamine with Chondroitin and MSM !!!

First, Glucosamine has been shown to repair and regenerate cartilage tissue. Second, Chondroitin helps promote lubricating fluids for your joints and cartilage. Third, MSM helps maintain elasticity of joint tissues.

if you still get sharp pain in your elbow, it's better to go see a doctor !! just to make sure it's nothing serious.

good luck bro :thumbsup2:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Exactly.

I'll also add that a sharp pain is not the same as a dull ache for a reason. Sharp means that you should stop and go and see someone about what you have done wrong.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^^ eggsacktly

they work really well

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, how come I've never heard of these awesome supplements? I'll certainly check it out. My knee joints are hurting after an ultra heavy leg day followed by deadlifts. :(

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Umm that should be telling you something about your program not your need for supplements.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The glucosamine I'm taking has chondroitin in it and I have some powedered msm. When I had the sharp pain I took a week off and ever since its just kind of been a dull pain, nothing sharp at all. I'm just trying to get it completely healed so it doesn't get to a point where I have to stop lifting.

Is Cissus clinically proven to help joints? I feel like the stuff has helped a little but that could be the gluco/chon/msm

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
The glucosamine I'm taking has chondroitin in it and I have some powedered msm. When I had the sharp pain I took a week off and ever since its just kind of been a dull pain, nothing sharp at all. I'm just trying to get it completely healed so it doesn't get to a point where I have to stop lifting.

Is Cissus clinically proven to help joints? I feel like the stuff has helped a little but that could be the gluco/chon/msm

joint supplements wont heal your injuries, they just lube up your joints and carry more nutrients to th joints, maybe u should try smoking joints to relax your joints

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe u should try smoking joints to relax your joints

gifbincolinfarrel.gif

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP

Maybe take some Ibruprofen for the dull ache, it should go away. Recently ive had a dull ache in my shoulder and whenever I raise it up it killed like hell. After a couple of days of having Ibroprofen it sure helped it out. I'd then suggest if it's still there, go docs!

I

IronMagLabs

Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM supplements can take up to 2 months before you notice they're working, if you're a bodybuilder, powerlifter, etc. it should be in your daily supplement arsenal to keep your joints healthy.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Umm that should be telling you something about your program not your need for supplements.

I figured that out the next day. I don't know what I was thinking but I pushed myself too far. Now I'm paying the price, two weeks without any quad excersizes. :omgwtf:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for some reason, everytime i take joint support supplements i feel all my old injurys. so i just don't take any and im completely fine without them :keke:

but glycosamine and msm should really help