• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Toney Freeman-Flexonline Blog update

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
September 08, 2009
X'ing the O.
Time for another update, wow, time flies huh.

Hoping all bodybuilding fans had a great Labor Day weekend. My Labor Day was another day at the office, training hard staying focused at all times no matter what day it is. My body's certainly changing. Get ready to see an X-man like never before.

To all my fans...I know the big buzz going around FLEX and other different bodybuilding communities around the web about The new Toney Freeman's videos.

I 've gotten phone calls, emails everything, it's crazy, in the greatest way, thank you all for the kind words. All these videos are being showed for one reason only, this year it's all about No More Mr. Nice Guy. Remember those words fellow Olympian's. We can all be cool after this show.

I will say this...I want each and every one of you, to keep checking this FLEX blog everyday...I will keep posting some NEW and Official X-man videos, you will not believe your eyes.

Keep eyes and ears wide open, X gonna give it to you...Check the new video only here on the FLEX Blog.

X.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Is he still working with Dave Palumbo?

yes he is, he left dave for a while but then he came crawling back like an eager doggy :drool:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I asked because, while i was lurking on rxm yesterday, in a thread, Dave P. himself, replied that he hasn't spoke to Toney in weeks, or something like that..

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I asked because, while i was lurking on rxm yesterday, in a thread, Dave P. himself, replied that he hasn't spoke to Toney in weeks, or something like that..

but in that same thread, couple posts ahead he said he just received some photos, and the guy was incredible.

so I guess he is still with him.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
but in that same thread, couple posts ahead he said he just received some photos, and the guy was incredible.

so I guess he is still with him.

Yes, i know that, but i thought Toney is working with Dave, like Hany is with Phil, you know..