• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Road to the Olympia: Victor Martinez Trains Chest

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Victor Martinez trains Chest: 1 Week Out from the Olympia

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Thanks for the vid Beau, i hope he's on track for the O.

H

hook3

thanks for the vid.... he does a shitload of incline in this vid

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quite boring. His training sessions usually are though. Hopefully he is on the schedule. But in any case, I'm gunning for Victor!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He isnt as small as he looks in other pics, hope he nails it

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
vic is looking good in that vid !!!

top 4 for sure !!!

thanks for the updates Beau :tiphat:

K

kevkev88

where does he look small?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he could take the title, he will beat phil if he´s in shape and he is better then dex in every way

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
thanks for the vid.... he does a shitload of incline in this vid

Incline > Flat , IMO

Ive seen way too much incline neglect and people get super flat upper pecs. Upper chest, on average, is the hardest thing to build so its prolly better to focus on that. I havent seen the vid yet though

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he could take the title, he will beat phil if he´s in shape and he is better then dex in every way

so you are saying he is better than dexter in the legs, abs, conditioning, and aesthetics? :bitelip:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
where does he look small?

nobody thinks he looks "small" he just doesnt look nearly as big as he used to. but he is definitely gaining that muscle maturity which will do him lots of good

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so you are saying he is better than dexter in the legs, abs, conditioning, and aesthetics? :bitelip:

well dexter prolly has him in quads but yes, he has dex beat in conditioning,aesthetics considering he is a big guy, let´s say vic and dex are in the shape of their life, then victor beats him hands down

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well dexter prolly has him in quads but yes, he has dex beat in conditioning,aesthetics considering he is a big guy, let´s say vic and dex are in the shape of their life, then victor beats him hands down
Vic's Best = 2007 Olympia
Dex's Best = 2008 Olympia

Vic's best beats Dex's best. But, this is Dex's first year taking a full year to prepare for the O. So, we shall see.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Vic's Best = 2007 Olympia
Dex's Best = 2008 Olympia

Vic's best beats Dex's best. But, this is Dex's first year taking a full year to prepare for the O. So, we shall see.

Im so damn excited! less than 3 weeks left! time is gonna fly and im gonna be so excited the day of the O

the picture of turk u have looks crazy, looks like every part of his arm is the same size from his bi's, brachialis, and tricep heads. looks like muscle stacked up evenly