• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf - 2008 Tony Doherty's gym pic!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
ifbwxl-1.jpg

sick!! looking forward to see him this year at the O, imo that's how a Mr O should look like, no gut, no wide waist.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BLINDING.. too pale to see him

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He really has no back there though. Thats my only complaint about Wolf. From the front, the lats are almost non existent.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Other than the veins on his arms, nothing special

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
phil, kai, and dex improved. doesnt seem like he has improved all that much :/ needs to train like a freak if he wants to be a freak...

Like the Iron Asylum shirt that i bought like 3 years ago "Train Insane or Remain the Same"

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
agree with big pimpin !!! he needs to work on that back.

awesome pic tkD :thumbsup2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I don't think his back looks bad in that pic. It's just his toso is quite long so it doesn't look as impressive. He hasn't made any improvements, i'm sick to death of the way he trains. the guy trains like a pussy. He needs to sort his shit out! He's got great genetics that are being wasted every time he steps in the gym to go do some machine work. I say ditch all that and get down with the BASICS!

B

bigdan

He doesn't look that much different then last year, imo.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He really needs to work on his back...it sucks from the front.. specially his front latspread!

Savjav

Savjav

He doesn't look that much different then last year, imo.

its from last year man..
i was there and those arms where just insane i was so surprise how big he is in person :bitenails:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

crossfirebmf

You don't understand how big he is until you see him in person. It's stupid. He was the guest poser at an amateur show and when he walked out from the side he was wider than most of the guys from the front. Thickest person I've ever seen in person. He's going to do amazing this year bc I saw him over the summer. His legs are way bigger than I've ever seen them. He's just HUGE. Huge with a small waist, huge arms, shoulders, legs, back, and chest. I felt as though I've never worked out before. I was completely ashamed of how much smaller I am compared to him. He's ridiculously huge.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm amazed at how many people in here can't seem to read. Everybody is talking about him not looking any different - well - since the picture is from last year (2008 - hence the title) you can really expect to see any difference :bitelip:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf + Metroflex = 5 times Mr Olympia.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I was joking on Big04pimpin's expense

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo