• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay cutler flexonline blog update

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
September 10, 2009
What's going on?
Hey everybody! Just wanted to give you an update on my progress. I am currently in the middle of a two day shoot with Muscletech. We shot back training at Gold's yesterday, and as usual, it was a tough workout. I am getting drier by the day as I cut back a little on some of my salt intake. I am now seeing what I am going to look like on stage in just over two weeks. The fans will see a much improved Jay Cutler as my waist has gotten smaller which makes my back and legs appear to be larger. It will be an interesting show and I am excited to be part of it. Check out some of my new clothing and video's available at jaycutler.com. I have a new shirt that I will be unveiling at the Olympia. I'd like to thank the fans for all the support they have given over the years. It truly keeps me going!

Train Hard,
Jay

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
instead of focusing on bringing his waist down, he should focus on bringing his right side up lol

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Smaller waist, that's great.

T

tavuthekid

if he brings a good condition with a smaller waist he can be in the top 3

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP