• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tonka's Update

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some pics at the beach 5,8 204lbs 19 years old No pump.
honest judgement is appreciated. Diet started 11th of september progress pictures around 4 weeks.

Waist 36 inches want to get down to 34, arms 18, legs 26 1/2, chest 45.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice place where you took the pics, you look pretty good man just need to get leaner

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
big boy. lookin good, just gotta lose quite a bit of fat. your back double bi reminds me of a smaller and less lean kai grene lol because of your short torso

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are your goals? If body building, then you need more muscle mass. You have a smaller frame so it should be some what easy to fill it out. I bet cutting would help you look a lot bigger. You look decent in size already. If you were cut, it would give you the illusion you are bigger.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah thats my plan to cut. Bodybuilding is my definite goal.. I don't know my bodyfat%, how do i check? Thanks for the comments :).

Actually my goals would be to slowly loose the fta by doing 45 minutes of cardio 4 x a week while eating nothing but clean food, lots of vegetables and no junk food. I think i should take progress pictures 8 weeks later , but the thing is The british Army training is coming soon, but when its finished in 4-5 months i can start my bodybuilding again. Some times you got to sacrifice the things you love for the things that could better you later in life.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking ok. just need to cut up. i would guess your bf. is around 24% . btw you got the same ugly ass hip structure than i do :keke:

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking ok. just need to cut up. i would guess your bf. is around 24% . btw you got the same ugly ass hip structure than i do :keke:

That high :O lol, really?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good tonk, try and get rid of the belly fat and continue to bulk

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah definitly diet, then bulk but i don't think im 24% bodyfat i think around 16-18% my waist is 36 inches not 40.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm did you ever saw 16% bodyfat? that girl here has about %16 on the left
lillian_5inches.jpg

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice pics tonk:2: u have great genetics for bbing bro. low lats, and a thick torso/arms. just get the bf down and then bulk clean. ull be on stage doing some damage in no time:)

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok then probably 20% but 24% man really? :/

Around 20% for sure. I'm pretty lean myself and thought my BF would be around 10% but after checking it I found out it was a bit higher 13%. Most of hte times its higher than you thinkit is

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Around 20% for sure. I'm pretty lean myself and thought my BF would be around 10% but after checking it I found out it was a bit higher 13%. Most of hte times its higher than you thinkit is

Just ask Duality.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Low 20's bodyfat. You'd have some definition if you were teens BF.

And I echo Philo's comment, most people aren't as lean as they think. Honest assessment says you want to get down to low teens before you try to put on any more mass. Currently you are primed to balloon up in fat weight rather than muscle.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man don't worry about the number bodyfat right now..don't let that discourage you..the cut will be more fun than you think , and it's not impossible

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking thick man, lets see the cutting phase.

PS. you really wear those shorts/thong to go to the beach? :49:

im joking im joking...

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update

28v3lz6-1.jpg

6on0q9-1.jpg

Very bad lighting i will try to take some in the gym next week. Taken Just to show my size but i've lost a bit of weight so far. Army in 5 weeks so my next lot will be in that time.