• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lumbago

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Today at the gym I was stretching my back, and a older man stumbled on a foot from a machine and fell on my lower back.
I felt a sharp pain for a second or two in my lower lumbar, then it was gone. After 30min or so it started to hurt again. Now I cant sit straight, it hurts like hell just walking and standing straight. It feels like lumbago (I have had it before) is there a fix that can give some pain relief until I can get my hands on something from the pharmacy?

-D

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's fuckedup man, what the fuck is lumbago?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Beat the shit out of that man, then you should be fine haha.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
someone fell on your lower back? this is just giving me a very weird visual is all.. its probably just inflammation, take ibuprofen.. pain meds will only mask the pain.. if it gets worse you need to see a doctor, but im sure the muscle is just stressed and most likely it will go away with time..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Beat the shit out of that man, then you should be fine haha.

best advice ever.. but your talking to Daniel.. im sure he would loose the fight and end up with more damage :)

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
someone fell on your lower back? this is just giving me a very weird visual is all.. its probably just inflammation, take ibuprofen.. pain meds will only mask the pain.. if it gets worse you need to see a doctor, but im sure the muscle is just stressed and most likely it will go away with time..

I take 50mg voltaren every 5-6 hours or so. So I can move around atleast.
I spoke with a doctor (my brother) He said that rather then sitting down I should move around to speed up the healing even though it hurts like hell.

best advice ever.. but your talking to Daniel.. im sure he would loose the fight and end up with more damage :)

At this point Im sure I would die going in to a fight cause I move like a sloth :iorofl: