• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Silvio Samuel 2 weeks out from the Olympia

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
IMG 015420copy ZFLYFOQFXH 1

IMG 016020copy SAGKYXZBES 1

IMG 016320copy KKFMUSYPKW 1

IMG 016620copy MWNOMNBYUG 1

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
IMG_017220copy_URHVXXVFYN-1.jpg

IMG_017320copy_SDVYOIHEVR-1.jpg

IMG_018220copy_UPSZLDMDXK-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
IMG_018620copy_GQNABBWIAV-1.jpg

IMG_019220copy_JZFCAYTANU-1.jpg

IMG_019420copy_VKTSOVDYAH-1.jpg

IMG_019720copy_LBBWOKDXZP-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
IMG_019920copy_SSGIHANGWQ-1.jpg

IMG_020920copy_JRUPRKSDJR-1.jpg

IMG_022120copy_YKYUCFAGYM-1.jpg

IMG_022920copy_FLCFLVXWGT-1.jpg

IMG_022720copy_EESUTTKBDE-1.jpg

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks för the update tkD:2: looks like he's brought up his arms. they look better in the front shots than ive seen previously.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks pretty good, only thing he lacks is back thickness, maybe some more separation in the quads, but he looks to be ready to do battle!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Silvio is looking good for 2 weeks out !!!

top 8 for sure !!!

thanks for the updates tkD :tiphat:

F

fitmod066

finally some update pictures!!! His quads look huuuuge!! if he can bring his back and arms up to match those wheels then he might crack top 5

Bhana

Bhana

Looks great! I see improvements in his arms, quads and overall size and conditioning isnt usually a problem for silvio. I love how his chest always has striations coming across the bottom in the front lat spread and other poses

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
looks good. i like how he gets rid of the fat really early and then he just has water retention up until the show. thats what more people should be doing. making sure the fat is gone before they depend on water depletion

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks good. i like how he gets rid of the fat really early and then he just has water retention up until the show. thats what more people should be doing. making sure the fat is gone before they depend on water depletion
lol, that's not all water. He's still heavy for 2 weeks out.

But because Silvio is a freak of nature he seems to drop an immense amount of fat in just a weeks time.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol, that's not all water. He's still heavy for 2 weeks out.

But because Silvio is a freak of nature he seems to drop an immense amount of fat in just a weeks time.

i dunno if thats fat. his upper body atleast has no fat, concidering he has all the striations he normally has, they are just blurred out slightly by water.

as far as his lower body goes, he doent get much more detailed than he is here, his glutles are have striations and he prolly holds more water in his hams and glutes like most people do. his arms are holding a grip of water aswell, he has a big skin fold between his bi's and forearm that how how swollen his skin is. Im sure he is holding a bit of fat but it looks like he is holding a ton of water. Gustavo badell also retains a crapload of water and looks 4 weeks out when he is 2 weeks out. Some juice heads retain tons of water, but we cant know for sure.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like the striations on his chest in the front lat spread.

Top 8 will be tough for him this year

C

crossfirebmf

I can't stand his bloated synthol arms.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dunno if thats fat. his upper body atleast has no fat, concidering he has all the striations he normally has, they are just blurred out slightly by water.

as far as his lower body goes, he doent get much more detailed than he is here, his glutles are have striations and he prolly holds more water in his hams and glutes like most people do. his arms are holding a grip of water aswell, he has a big skin fold between his bi's and forearm that how how swollen his skin is. Im sure he is holding a bit of fat but it looks like he is holding a ton of water. Gustavo badell also retains a crapload of water and looks 4 weeks out when he is 2 weeks out. Some juice heads retain tons of water, but we cant know for sure.
Humans don't hold that much outer cellular water. The body holds far more "good" water than "bad" water, especially bodybuilders. Bodybuilders don't just drop water and suddenly look 10 times better, the best they can hope for is slightly better. To say Silvio would just need to lose water to look his best would be wrong, because I can tell he's got some fat to lose.

On a side note, he does look like he's holding a lot of water for 2 weeks out. He's probably sodium/water loading.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I agree. He doesn't look 2 weeks out to me. I bet he could be more cut by this point.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I like the striations on his chest in the front lat spread.

Top 8 will be tough for him this year

He has those insane muscle bellies, his chest, arms, legs..etc look full all the time.

And i agree about his chances for a top 8, a bit tough this year, with such a crazy line up.

J

Jusa*

I've always liked Silvios physique and i like it even more now! He has improved particularly his arms,they look huge!! Quads look also quite big. Maybe he could be a little bit more conditioned as 2 weeks out,but im sure he will bring a very good package to the olympia stage!