• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hydroxycut Hold-Up

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did the Hydroxycut recall cause such a demand for their new formula that people are being robbed over it? Apparently a man with “skinny arms” and a “pot belly” desperately needed the fat loss pills and resorted a hold-up to get them. Ya, this is a bizarre one…

A robber got away with money and a bottle of weight-loss pills after holding up a GNC store in North Stafford Thursday, police said.

Sheriff’s spokesman Bill Kennedy said the victim noticed the suspect standing outside the Stafford Marketplace store, talking on a cell phone for about 10 minutes before entering the store about 1:25 p.m.

The man asked for some Hydroxycut pills, and the employee went to a locked cabinet to get them, Kennedy said.

The suspect then indicated that he had a gun and said he wanted money from the cash register. The clerk complied and the suspect got an undisclosed amount of cash and the bottle of pills.

Before leaving, the suspect made the victim lie on the ground. The victim immediately called police, but did not see which way the suspect went.

Deputies and police dogs rushed to the scene, but did not find the suspect.

The suspect was described as black, about 5 feet 10 inches tall and 180 pounds, wearing blue pants and a blue shirt.

He had skinny arms, a pot belly and smelled like alcohol, Kennedy said.
- Story Source: fredericksburg.com

T

tavuthekid

i am sure muscletech will put it on their advertisements at some point.By showing to what extent people go in order to get their precious Hydroxycut.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i am sure muscletech will put it on their advertisements at some point.By showing to what extent people go in order to get their precious Hydroxycut.

Next time he will try 1039% harder

P

proteinguysx

They are still selling it in Mexico with the old formula I told them there was a recall and they didnt care

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
proteinguysx said:
They are still selling it in Mexico with the old formula I told them there was a recall and they didnt care
1) Buy it all now.
2) Sell it on the internet.
3) Profit.