• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2009 Olympia: Why I beat...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Nice article with a few pro's like: Dexter, Phil, Jay, Toney ,Dj and Melvin, explaining why they think they could beat guys like: Wolf, Samuel, Branch, Kai and Victor, and their predictions for the O (top 6) - already posted here

For the first time ever, a preview of the Olympia by the Olympia athletes.

We’re sure it’s already started, but between now and September 25, you’re going to hear an opinion on the 2009 Olympia from just about anybody and everybody. And opinions this year, from us and the so-called “experts,” will differ more than any other, because the 2009 Olympia isn’t just shaping up to be the most competitive of all time, it’s shaping up to be the most wide open. But don’t take it from us. Take it from the guys who will be stepping onstage at Orleans Arena in Las Vegas.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love how Jay says: "Wait till the back poses".... he's trying to repeat Ronnie's "lights out, game over" poses :D:D:D:D

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like that. Thanks for the post.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
great article. Dennis James left himself out of the top six which is verry comendable

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work. Thanks for posting that.

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

I love how Jay says: "Wait till the back poses".... he's trying to repeat Ronnie's "lights out, game over" poses :D:D:D:D
yeah but hes got no ronnie's back