• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter Jackson's official after party

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mr. Olympia Dexter “The Blade” Jackson will host his official after party at JET nightclub (at the Mirage Hotel) next weekend in Las Vegas. The party will go down Saturday, September 26th after the Olympia. “Everyone is invited to come out and have a good time”!

Doors open 10:30pm and proper attired required. If you’re interested in reserving a table call 702-792-7900

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, who is gonna go to that silvermedal party? :rofl3:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's going to celebrate for his 2nd place !!!

thanks for the updates sexnews :tiphat:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
After parties have nothing to do with who wins or loses.

Athletes get paid to help promote the bars/clubs.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOOOO WOOOO WOOOO I think I updated you guys on this a couple of weeks ago

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just got my wristbands to the party!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

203MH

I wonder how the party went

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I'm pretty sure Dex was pissed, LOL. He is usually a dick with the fans, I don't wanna know how went the party after finishing only 3rd, LOL :D

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I went to the After party at the Arnold and Dexter was there. My two friends got a picture with him while they were all at the bar and he looked miserable hahah.

Later on my boys and I were on the dance floor trying to meet some girls (fitness and figure girls haha) and he was out there grinding up on some girl that wasn't his wife. His wife came out of no where yelling at him and shit it was too damn funny. I was right there watching the former Mr. O getting reemed out by his wife
good times

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I went to the After party at the Arnold and Dexter was there. My two friends got a picture with him while they were all at the bar and he looked miserable hahah.

Later on my boys and I were on the dance floor trying to meet some girls (fitness and figure girls haha) and he was out there grinding up on some girl that wasn't his wife. His wife came out of no where yelling at him and shit it was too damn funny. I was right there watching the former Mr. O getting reemed out by his wife
good times

lol talk about funny pro stories...

At the 06 olympia i went to the restroom to take a piss during the figure finals (because figure is boring as hell). i scored a urinal and i look back and hidetada yamagishi needs to take a shit.... BAD... he was stressing and pacing and checking if the any stall was available and just waiting around in front of the stalls. it looked hillarious, short , buff, asian dude running around. i turn to my left and omar deckard is taking a piss right next to me..... i look down and he has a disproportionally small penis for his height. When i went outside i ended up talking to Mike Ergas for a while.

..... the omar deckard penis thing isnt true hahahahah but he was next to me