• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flex Aint No Bitch!!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Figured I'd start a log. So, here it is.

Last 2 weeks has been bad for my training. Dropped at least 10 pounds from getting sick and not eating much, plus only working out a couple days in that time. This was my first back workout in the last 3 weeks.

Focused on middle back thickness today. Some day this week I'll add in wide grip pullups and pulldowns to a separate workout.

Old school t-bar rows
4 plates x 12
5 plates x 11
6 plates x 14
(training partner was late, had to wait for bar spotter to go heavier)

Barbell rows
135 x 8
225 x 10
315 x 15
365 x 8

Old school t-bar rows (finishing up)
7 plates x 12
8 plates x 7

Barbell deadlifts (I go light on barbell deadlifts. Because my legs are long, when I use barbells I'm forced to use my lower back rather than my legs. If I use a trap bar, I'm able to use my legs more effectively)
315 x 10
365 x 11
405 x 8

Row machine
210 x 15
230 x 12
250 x 11
270 x 9
->Drop set to 170 x 10

Seated rows
160 x 15
200 x 10
240 x 8
->Drop set to 160 x 10

My training partner recorded the last several reps of my 315 x 15 set. The weight felt much heavier than the last time I trained back, so I decided to bang it out for as many reps as possible. :tear:

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome! good to see that one of the older members( not age, but time on forum) of the forum is starting a log, i expected u to be strong, but the back session u had looked awesome man! strong rows everywhere!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex is a strong tranny !!! Go bro, show them that even if your queer, you can be strong !

xD

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing like starting a log with a back workout!!!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Strong session Flex. :xyxthumbs:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
nice session heaps of volume. is back a weakpoint of yours?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
glad to see your log here mate!

I'm gonna follow this one for sure!

nice T and BB rowing!

looking strong!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
It's great to have you in the logs mate.

Awesome rows! Nice angle of your toes erm i mean your toso lolol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hellll yeahhhhh!!! U didn't tell me u were starting a log! Thats a good back workout brother man, glad to see your taking sum notes out of my book and doing the Killer 3 in one session::: Barbell rows, DL's and T-bar rows

Btw awesome vid, ur rows are looking very very strong espeically considering that you held your form tight with your last few reps of 315!

BTW again: u are wearing sum nice shoes in that vid! Man wish i had me a pair like that!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hellll yeahhhhh!!! U didn't tell me u were starting a log! Thats a good back workout brother man, glad to see your taking sum notes out of my book and doing the Killer 3 in one session::: Barbell rows, DL's and T-bar rows

Btw awesome vid, ur rows are looking very very strong espeically considering that you held your form tight with your last few reps of 315!

BTW again: u are wearing sum nice shoes in that vid! Man wish i had me a pair like that!

Tons of broffection right there bros !!! Right on bro !!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice workout joey :) keep going heavy. thats how u build muscle :spy: i guess i don't need to tell u that lol

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks fellas. I'm considering hitting the gym twice tomorrow. So, we shall see.

:)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sweet back session buddy:2: awesome weights all over. nice vid as well. repping 315 like nothing:D

Bhana

Bhana

Nice job, a little bit of bouncing going on in the video but it is towards the end of a long set with heavy poundage! Either way good job bro

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tons of broffection right there bros !!! Right on bro !!

haha don't be mad becuz i'm pumped he started a training log........it's ok little buddy....:borat:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice job, a little bit of bouncing going on in the video but it is towards the end of a long set with heavy poundage! Either way good job bro
Nobody reps over 315 pounds with full range of motion without some bouncing. But, thanks.

If you'd like to see some bouncing, watch Ronnie Coleman barbell row from Relentless. Terrible ROM too.

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The person with the best form including very minimal bouncing is dorian yates, but remember he himself was close to 300 pounds and rowed in the 400-450 area, so pretty easy for him not to bounce, but considering that u rowed 315 at a BW of 220 ( just guessing) for 15 reps is awesome, and i think your form is good,