• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Finally, Some Justice

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think we have a win people.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahahaha got the sh*t kicked out of him

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
hahaha awesome!

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice!
That guy is a true hero...he did what he had to do, didnt try to 'stomp the guy to a pulp'. Thats how its handled.

If i was there i would of ran up afterwards and said 'thats what we call a sack lunch! nom nom nom!!!'.
:rofl3:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ no he is not, next thing u know, he gets stabbed by the same guy and he ends up in jail because he fought back 2, what an idiot, shoulve taken his bike and GTFO as soon as the guy started looking for trouble, i guess he is a "gangstah". Lets see how gangstah he is while being buttraped in prison. Btw, that bully needs to go to counseling, most guys like that have phsycological issues.

Not saying you shouldn't defend yourself, all im saying that he had the option. But he decided to stay and try to reason with a guy who made a challenge and wont back out because of the crowd and doesnt want to look like a pussy. I have seen too many friends get injured like this, one even killed. So no, no hero.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But the bully would of kept dogging him, and running away would of made it worse cause the bully would think 'he's scared of me'.
If you listen afterwards the guy says 'im sick of this shit'...so its probably been going on for a while.

That kid will have to deal with whatever comes out of it...But bullies deserve whatever they get, in my honest opinion.

Not to quote a movie but:
"there are those without decency who must be fought without hesitation and without pity".

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like a bunch of white trash to me.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Since when are bullies 105lb soaking wet?

The chubby blonde in that video could probably take him.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But the bully would of kept dogging him, and running away would of made it worse cause the bully would think 'he's scared of me'.
If you listen afterwards the guy says 'im sick of this shit'...so its probably been going on for a while.

That kid will have to deal with whatever comes out of it...But bullies deserve whatever they get, in my honest opinion.

Not to quote a movie but:
"there are those without decency who must be fought without hesitation and without pity".

u use a quote form a movie to justify bullying? in movies, good guys always win, real life, they get the shit kicked out of them or even worse, find another way to get rid of the bully.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since when are bullies 105lb soaking wet?

The chubby blonde in that video could probably take him.

True, but the guy he was bullying was 95 pounds haha

The guy shouldve just filed a report on the guy

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gotta agree with prince vageta....violence should only ever be a last resort, if you can walk away instead of fight, then thats what you should do

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
True, but the guy he was bullying was 95 pounds haha

The guy shouldve just filed a report on the guy

Filed a report? With all due respect, what the fuck would that accomplish?

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to agree, police don't do shit. That kid had no option, his obviously walked away before and that douche just kept giving him shit. He even repeatidly said, "I dont want to fight you".

And does it sadden anyone else that as soon as that douche got knocked out, hot women just flocked to his side? :bball:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Jeez, your just like that bully, :omgwtf:

if u file a report, and he does hit u, there is more evidence to his violence and u can charge him and let him get buttraped in prison, he will come out like a british gentlemen :deadhorse:

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shit, I can't view the video! I really wanted to see this. :(