• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter Jackson, blog update (15 sep 09)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
September 15, 2009

I Can Feel It.....

"I've been waiting for this moment, all my life, oh lord" -Phil Collins

I'm training for the biggest moment of my life...a dream I never though possible, until last year! I have been blessed to start my pro career competing with some of the best bodybuilders in history, Flex Wheeler and Chris Cormier to name a few. This year's line-up will definitely go down as one of the best in history and I'm honored to be competing with some of the best to defend my title. I'm in the final days of feeling tired and ready to get it over with, I can't believe how fast time has passed! I am excited that my family will be there and my closest friends. I want to take this moment to thank all my fans for their support and all the emails wishing me good luck. I am focused and feeling good. Taking a year off has allowed my body to respond great to my preparation this year. I've also made sure to stay on top of injury prevention like always and get my massages twice a week and weekly adjustments. It's amazing what preventative care can do. I always arrive in Vegas a week early to be able to relax and stay focused. It's nice to have time to myself amidst the madness!
Well, that is it for now. Like Phil Collins sang, "I've been waiting for this moment all my life"! But I prefer the remix with Tupac! LOL!

Peace out for now and God Bless!

The Blade

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ hell yeah... my room is covered with tupac posters

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

He sounds ready. It'll be interesting to see if Dex has made noticeable improvements over last year, and if he hasn't, how he will look compared to some of the top guys who have.

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

Phil Collins suck ass,,,