• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

'Gollum-like' monster emerges from lake

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/articl...Panama_lake&in_article_id=739578&in_page_id=2

A slimy, glob-like creature dubbed Gollum has terrified children after it slithered out of a lake and clambered over the rocks towards them.
The young teenagers were playing by the waterfront in a Panama lake near Cerro Azul when the bald beast emerged from a cave behind a waterfall. They started screaming as it shuffled out "as if to attack them".

Locals told Panama news the monster was like "Gollum from Lord of the Rings".

panama_monster_450x264-1.jpg

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i read this a few days ago, its so ridiculous, they only have pictures and as usual noone was smart enough to say "what if would someone like to examinate it?" dumb!! lol

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i read this a few days ago, its so ridiculous, they only have pictures and as usual noone was smart enough to say "what if would someone like to examinate it?" dumb!! lol

I understood what you meant (and I'm guessing Line did as well), but for the sake of perfecting your English- it'd be something along the lines of "I wonder if someone would want to examine it?"

On topic: This is a pretty cool story. It does look like a hairless sloth (although I've never heard of one before), and I feel bad for it. :tear:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I must be tired. I read it as "exterminate". My mistake. :linedrunk:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Looks like a drunk E.T.

MuscleMecca Crew